Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How Green is your Club?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Good to see we're challenging at the right end of the sustainability table https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55790760

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 11.25.51 AM.png

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Designating the goalmouths as Sites of Historic Interest has certainly helped our cause.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Would be interesting to know where each club is scoring their points TBH

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Incredibly. Noticeably after everyone else SINGS a proven striker.

But we now have a blue home kit and a yellow away one. Mix them together and it becomes a False Green.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Would be interesting to know where each club is scoring their points TBH

GPott's new coat was knitted from free trade yoghurt by the Artisan's Guild of Lewes, earning us 10 bonus points.

el punal

Designating the goalmouths as Sites of Historic Interest has certainly helped our cause.

I’ve just seen a memo from the club to the groundstaff. When the fans are allowed to attend games in the future the protective netting behind the pre-match practice goals must remain in situ for the duration of the game. Our fans’ safety is of paramount concern, the memo states. In addition, the first ten rows of seating either side of the goals in the North and South stands will be removed to prevent spectators being physically harmed from inaccurate projectiles from the playing area (the ball).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't fault the multi-option recycling bins at the entrances to the Amex stands. The tiny wee graphic halfway down aforesaid recycling bins leaves a smidge to be desired tho eh? The eternal question: does my empty plastic glass go in the 'dry mixed recycling' hole? Or the other hole? There's no way of telling. Best just chuck in one hole some of the time and in the other hole some other of the time, working on the basis that you're as likely to be doing it right as to be doing it wrong.

And... RELAX! :smokin:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
GPott's new coat was knitted from free trade yoghurt by the Artisan's Guild of Lewes, earning us 10 bonus points.

That coat worries me. It doesn't look anywhere NEAR warm enough, and turning that collar up is hardly going to make a difference is it.

He's going to catch his death.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That coat worries me. It doesn't look anywhere NEAR warm enough, and turning that collar up is hardly going to make a difference is it.

He's going to catch his death.

This. For somebody who's always saying he's learning, and who has spent much of his managerial career just south of the North Pole, he does seem a bit slow on the uptake :dunce:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This. For somebody who's always saying he's learning, and who has spent much of his managerial career just south of the North Pole, he does seem a bit slow on the uptake :dunce:

When did he start wearing it ? I think perhaps it was an ill-judged Christmas gift from his doris, and now he's stuck with wearing it on the touchline for fear of upsetting her.

Maybe he should get one of Pep's nice woolly cardi's to put on underneath.

Pep-Guardiola-Manchester-City.png

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I always preferred the orange one........
A0E9C06C-1D48-4628-9D40-B5CD484886EF.jpeg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When did he start wearing it ? I think perhaps it was an ill-judged Christmas gift from his doris, and now he's stuck with wearing it on the touchline for fear of upsetting her.

Maybe he should get one of Pep's nice woolly cardi's to put on underneath.

Pep-Guardiola-Manchester-City.png

You see, even Pep's not so smart. Big woolly cardie counts for NOUGHT while all that heat's escaping out of the top of his billiard ball PATE. Needs one of these little beauties to cement his place as more special than The Special One

71auE6Gha6L._AC_UX385_.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You see, even Pep's not so smart. Big woolly cardie counts for NOUGHT while all that heat's escaping out of the top of his billiard ball PATE. Needs one of these little beauties to cement his place as more special than The Special One

I'd have to agree with you that Pep rally isn't so smart. I've seen him wearing that gargantuan woolly cardi on the touchline in the pissing Manchester rain several times - by the end of the game it must weigh more than he does.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Can't fault the multi-option recycling bins at the entrances to the Amex stands. The tiny wee graphic halfway down aforesaid recycling bins leaves a smidge to be desired tho eh? The eternal question: does my empty plastic glass go in the 'dry mixed recycling' hole? Or the other hole? There's no way of telling. Best just chuck in one hole some of the time and in the other hole some other of the time, working on the basis that you're as likely to be doing it right as to be doing it wrong.

And... RELAX! :smokin:

Question really is why have we dropped a point on Spuds? Can only assume it's because they signed up to the climate action framework. Surely TB/PB should just have said our application is in the post!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here