Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What is going wrong?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
First, the entire fan base gets an erroneous Happy Birthday, then Barbs himself stars in TalkSport's infamous Clips of the Week, where the bloopers of the preceding week come to light.

Worrying times indeed.

Jumo.jpg

el punal

First, the entire fan base gets an erroneous Happy Birthday, then Barbs himself stars in TalkSport's infamous Clips of the Week, where the bloopers of the preceding week come to light.

Worrying times indeed.

View attachment 132916

Enlighten me, what did Barbs do to earn this accolade? Did he spill mustard on his mustard coloured sweater? Start a go-fund me page for a new striker? Purchase barn doors for first team shooting practice?

I’m all ears! :drink:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Enlighten me, what did Barbs do to earn this accolade? Did he spill mustard on his mustard coloured sweater? Start a go-fund me page for a new striker? Purchase barn doors for first team shooting practice?

I’m all ears! :drink:

His dog started barking loudly during an in-depth interview, with hilarious consequences.

:moo:

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly90YWxrc3BvcnQuY29tL2l0dW5lcy90YWxrc3BvcnQtcmFkaW8vY2xpcHMtb2YtdGhlLXdlZWsvcG9kY2FzdC54bWw/episode/MjhlOGI4ZDUtN2U0NS00ZGQwLWJiMzAtMmE4NTc4ZmI3OTU0?hl=en-GB&ved=2ahUKEwji9pT56bbuAhV3QkEAHdqnD2EQieUEegQIBhAF&ep=6

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here