NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
4F678E17-6CF8-4CD7-BD6F-893A25AA1C2D.jpeg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The boys in the home end wearing Man U shirts just behind Simmons.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Unrepentant?

twat.PNG

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Wonderful just wonderful

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, still find myself not really giving a shit about what they do. Boring club, boring team, boring football. Maybe if I watched more of their games I would hate them but dont think that is going to happen.

I went to my first Albion game in 1969. We beat Barrow in the third division.

After all these years....I feel just the same as you about Palarse.

Still....

That Kung Fu kick, and the aftermath was quite funny. There, I've said it.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
No, still find myself not really giving a shit about what they do. Boring club, boring team, boring football. Maybe if I watched more of their games I would hate them but dont think that is going to happen.

This is one where if you met or saw a crowd of their fans at a game, or saw them invade your hometown you’d probably be onboard the hate train.

“Ultras”. Dear lord.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

As he was walking towards the tunnel, Cantona launched a 'kung-fu' style kick into the crowd, directed at Crystal Palace fan Matthew Simmons, a fan who had run down 11 rows of stairs to confront and shout abuse at Cantona. Simmons was alleged to have used the words "**** off back to France, you French *******". Cantona followed the kick with a series of punches.

No sympathy. Great football moment.

Cantona said that the attack on the Crystal Palace supporter was "a great feeling" and a memory he is happy for fans to treasure, but "... it was a mistake". In 2002, the notoriety of the Kung fu kick saw it ranked number 12 on Channel 4's poll of the 100 Greatest Sporting Moments.

The oddest part of the story for me is that he wasn't even a Palace fan.

Just bought a ticket and went along to the game.

:lolol:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

More to do with the fans.

Maybe go on their board and tell them your an Albion fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here