Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
"The Holland international is currently impressing on-loan in the US with FC Cincinnati" ??

That sentence alone shatters the credibility of the reporter. Having said that it, would be good if the latest Dutch dud goes there and gets a few goals, so Maccabi TA feel tempted to part a a few million so we can cut our losses on this waster.

You forget he's a reputable dj, and that's what is impressing them, taking the glare of his shitehouse footballing skills :shrug:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Jurgen definitely going to be our worst value signing up to this point in our history. Absolutely awful, getting worse, and going to be zero resale value. His wages are up there with the highest at the club. One of our biggest ever transfer fees too.

At least there’s this though.

https://youtu.be/_fy3Gbmf6To

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I fully expect a departure from the club this summer, contract terminated by mutual consent.

There is no point throwing good money after bad, unfortunately poor Tony will have to take this on the chin I feel.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Unfortunately he is going to be a failed musician and a failed footballer, I assume he is using his football money to fund his music promotion.
He should have focused on his football career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here