Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Simon Rusk leaving.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Some Stockport fans reckon he is a "chump" and a "no mark".

There are some very unhappy campers in Stockport.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Watch out for a whole list of recently ex players suggested for job

1/2 - Bruno
Evens - Calde
5/1 - Murray
5/1 - Crofts
20/1 - Knockaert
100/1 Billy Painter

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Some Stockport fans reckon he is a "chump" and a "no mark".

There are some very unhappy campers in Stockport.

Well l can kind of understand it from their point of view, a namby pamby southerner, who they know nothing about.

One things for certain, he won't find it easy managing a no nonsense bunch of adult footballers in the Conference. I do wish him well though, he deserves his chance.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Good luck to him.

According to that poster who claims to be a bit of an u23 ITK, the coaching at that level in the club wasn’t all that so I guess we’ll see if that was the case and there’s some improvement now?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Good luck to him.

Reckon we'll go for someone very reputable and expensive. Seems to be our general theme at the moment going in big on youth players, so it would make just as much sense to do the same with the manager.

More likely we'd promote the under 18 manager no? That's how Rusk got the job in the first place.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
If there’s going to be a back room reshuffle out of this, I’d love to have Glenn come back to the club in some sort of coaching capacity.

He may want to do media of course, but he’s so ingrained into club and i think he’d certainly be able to pass on some guidance to our young forwards.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Watch out for a whole list of recently ex players suggested for job

1/2 - Bruno
Evens - Calde
5/1 - Murray
5/1 - Crofts
20/1 - Knockaert
100/1 Billy Painter

Anyone got a price for Billy Acre?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Good luck. He's obviously very highly regarded but that strikes me as a tricky move.
Be interesting to see who replaces him. Some one from outside the club possibly?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If there’s going to be a back room reshuffle out of this, I’d love to have Glenn come back to the club in some sort of coaching capacity.

He may want to do media of course, but he’s so ingrained into club and i think he’d certainly be able to pass on some guidance to our young forwards.

Very much this, l've been banging on relentlessly about it in other threads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here