Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Form table

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Hadn’t looked at this for a while, but guessed Newcastle would be bottom. They could be in serious trouble, with only one point from the last seven. Beat Fulham this week and we could be going up the league while others are going down. 1F7416C7-FE06-4590-BE7D-A987E65F243F.jpeg

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Wolves too.

I saw comments from Wolves fans last month that they are genuinely concerned that they will be in a relegation battle.

This table highlights how badly they’re doing.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Agree with you and [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] that a draw wouldn't be a disaster but it feels like whenever we have a chance to capitalise and create some breathing space we mess up. Pressure, I guess.

Yes, whenever we look up the table and think, we could catch X or Y of we win this one ............. sure as eggs we don't!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Palace have got a goal difference of -12, and still get 5 points. Same GD for West Brom, yet Le Grand Sammage ekes 4 points out of it.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Fulham only scored 3 in six games, but only conceded 5 in that time. Played Manu United, Tottenham, Southampton and Chelsea (where they played the second half with 10 men) in that time. Not winning, but a hard side to beat.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Our inability to break teams down is my main concern. We saw it against Fulham away and Sheffield U at home. Lower PL teams have worked out that if you park the bus and hit us on the counter we’re weak. Burnley did it at Liverpool this week. Stubborn defending is starting to reap rewards. A point on Weds will be disappointing, but not the end of the world.
I have a mate who’s a Newcastle fan, and he reckons they’re doomed this season(I hope so)

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Another 'take' from that form table is the importance of beating struggling teams. Of the wankpuffins' three goals and five points, two and three respectively came from beating Sheff Utd. Lift that result out and their numbers are lovely.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Gotta feel for Wolves but they're in trouble.

I do think Newcastle are down. It's tough up there, even without the supporters at the matches. I can imagine the atmosphere being pretty despondent.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
New manager effect for Newcastle will help them scrape through.

No chance we are beating Fulham. We don’t win those kind of games.

Wolves already have too many points. They only need about 13 more to stay up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here