Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Alexei Navalny

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Such a brave man to go back to the country you love after a fascist dictator like Putin tries to repeatedly have you assassinated! Russia and the world would look very different and more safe if Alexei won power but Putin will fix it with his enablers.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Such a shame that after Gorbachev did such a fine and brave job that a cvnt like Putin has to come strutting in to destroy his legacy, and make the world a more dangerous place again.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
He (or his team) put this expose of Putin out the day after he returned and was detained.
Fascinating watch, nearly 2 hours long and an eye opener. Nearly 25 million views on the first day and 75 million after 4 days. He has got a lot of peoples attention.
https://youtu.be/ipAnwilMncI

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Such a brave man to go back to the country you love after a fascist dictator like Putin tries to repeatedly have you assassinated! Russia and the world would look very different and more safe if Alexei won power but Putin will fix it with his enablers.

This.

Incredible balls.

I’m shocked he is still alive, maybe it’s because Putin does not want to martyr him? He’ll be in captivity all the time Putin is in power at best though.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If you’d been him, would you have gone back to Russia ? After his brush with death, I couldn’t believe that he returned.

Depends. How much does Putin pay counterintelligence agents and controlled opposition? I'm sure Putin and Navalny could have great use for eachother.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Brave man Admire him for standing up for his beliefs. Wasnt there an ex world champion chess player who tried to do the same. Dont know what happened to him
It could really do with military turning against Putin

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Brave man Admire him for standing up for his beliefs. Wasnt there an ex world champion chess player who tried to do the same. Dont know what happened to him
It could really do with military turning against Putin

And the Russian scum police.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here