Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] A covid wedding with 400 guests.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
The school are claiming they knew nothing about it, as they have passed bookings for the hall to a third party company!

Believe them? Me, no ..!

I'm sure they were happy to take the money for the leasing of the hall..

And hopefully someone has a copy of the guest list!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Really, how the **** did these freaks get into the school ffs. o[/QUOTE

Yep, bizarre. Schools often outsource bookings. I know as I have similar experience in that my boys school got booked through an agent and it was a rapper who recorded her video, including her smoking grass in the school and a shower scene in the gym. The head was sacked within days, a scapegoat as it was the governors who let the agent book things without checks.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I agree I have mentioned this before, tagging is the only way because they will repeat offend, they are scum.

If not brand them like sheep with COVID SCUM on their heads.

Oh, I can hear the lefties crying now.

You just can't help yourself can you, you stupid little man.
Nothing to do with left or right, it's a matter of life and death, throw the book at them, lock them up.
But maybe if the laws regarding Covid had been much harsher at the time they may have thought about it a bit harder.
I too have been to Stamford Hill many times, a very strange place it is too, I hate to say this but along with travellers I do have problems with ultra orthadox jews.
Very strange people.
A bit like you, odd.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I agree I have mentioned this before, tagging is the only way because they will repeat offend, they are scum.

Take their names , put them on a register , and warn them they will not be treated by the NHS should they have contracted Covid . If people knew they wouldn`t get treatment if they broke the rules it might get through .

D

Deleted member 2719

Nothing to do with left or right, it's a matter of life and death, throw the book at them, lock them up.
But maybe if the laws regarding Covid had been much harsher at the time they may have thought about it a bit harder.
I too have been to Stamford Hill many times, a very strange place it is too, I hate to say this but along with travellers I do have problems with ultra orthadox jews.
Very strange people.
A bit like you, so sexy.
Why thank you, you can scrub my decking if you bark like a dog.

Take their names , put them on a register , and warn them they will not be treated by the NHS should they have contracted Covid . If people knew they wouldn`t get treatment if they broke the rules it might get through .

Meanwhile back on track, I totally agree, unfortunately, the human rights lawyer Sir Starmer put paid to any stuff like that.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Yes - I used to live near Cheetham Hill. Its like you cross an invisible line into another world, so insular its remarkable.

The last paragraph of that report is very telling. There have been huge cultural issues around lockdown abuse it and would help if the Government and media came out and said it ultra clearly rather than dancing round the issue for fear of offending.
This is very perceptive, and it's only working in and seeing those areas throughout lock down that you can see how defined attitudes are, I work in Newham now and on public transport from Finsbury Park to Newham a single cultural grouping, is by far and away the most likely to not wear masks and apparently not get challenged over it.

Sent from my EVR-N29 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Or just paint a star of David on their houses?

Lefties? You really are a complete prick.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very strange people.
A bit like you, odd.

Agree. He's more than odd. He's a racist shit. Branding Jews? His post is full of disgusting glee.

Any group who think they can stick two fingers up to everyone else like this deserves the full force of the English law. Not the full branding of a delighted racist idiot.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Agree. He's more than odd. He's a racist shit. Branding Jews? His post is full of disgusting glee.

Any group who think they can stick two fingers up to everyone else like this deserves the full force of the English law. Not the full branding of a delighted racist idiot.

And the wrath of their religious leaders which could not have been stronger today. Not sure if you have seen the press releases, but they've been told.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And the wrath of their religious leaders which could not have been stronger today. Not sure if you have seen the press releases, but they've been told.

Hmmm....I neither feel the need to conflate their dickwittery with their religion nor condone turning a blind eye to their dickwittery because of it. British citizens (like them) need to shape up or feel the hot breath of the law. Yes, crank up the penalties. But branding isn't part of the law. Not even when proposed by someone who also gleefully supports the oaf Boris and his every splutterance. But the latter aside, making gleeful racist comments about lawbreakers is pitiful.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hmmm....I neither feel the need to conflate their dickwittery with their religion nor condone turning a blind eye to their dickwittery because of it. British citizens (like them) need to shape up or feel the hot breath of the law. Yes, crank up the penalties. But branding isn't part of the law. Not even when proposed by someone who also gleefully supports the oaf Boris and his every splutterance. But the latter aside, making gleeful racist comments about lawbreakers is pitiful.

I'm intelligent enough to understand there have been a few issues with an orthodox religion that (for obvious reasons) has cut itself off from others and is generally mistrustful (or usually never engages with) advice from outside their community.

This isn't an issue outside of a pandemic but has become an albeit small one this year. Under the first lockdown, there were clearly some who weren't ignoring the lockdown, they were simply unaware there was one.

This incident is very very different which is why their religious leaders have thrown their whole wrath at them today.

But yes, talk of "branding" is so off the scale in terms of its historical context, if I was a moderator that would be an instant and life long ban.

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

As someone else has already said, this has nothing to do with left and right. The branding would be a bit extreme, but as a fully paid up leftie, I think they should be absolutely clobbered.

It would be more likely your idiot overly libertarian hero Boris, who hates not allowing people to do things, who would be crying. Keir Starmer, on the other hand, would want it dealt with properly...... as would ANY OTHER sensible leader.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here