Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] A covid wedding with 400 guests.

D

Deleted member 2719

Anybody else fancy meeting up with this bunch and giving the selfish ******S a bit of a tickle.

punish:punish:punish:

If so, wear a mask.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
A spokesman for the school, whose principal Rabbi Avrahom Pinter died in April after contracting coronavirus, said "we had no knowledge that the wedding was taking place".

Really, how the **** did these freaks get into the school ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You have to question why a hall is being rented out in lockdown at all !

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
A spokesperson for the school said: “We are absolutely horrified about last night’s event and condemn it in the strongest possible terms. We lease our hall to an external organisation which manages all lettings and, as such, we had no knowledge that the wedding was taking place. We have terminated the agreement with immediate effect.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-wedding-attended-by-hundreds-face-covid-fine

Mud-wrestling and strippers next week, eh?

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
As it is apparently my birthday today...was going to hire the place for a party. Oh well.

D

Deleted member 2719

Fines should be higher - £100,000 for the organiser and £10,000 for all who attended.

Then tag them so that they can be traced wherever they are.

We HAVE to get this bloody pandemic sorted as soon as possible.

I agree I have mentioned this before, tagging is the only way because they will repeat offend, they are scum.

If not brand them like sheep with COVID SCUM on their heads.

Oh, I can hear the lefties crying now.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I agree I have mentioned this before, tagging is the only way because they will repeat offend, they are scum.

If not brand them like sheep with COVID SCUM on their heads.

Oh, I can hear the lefties crying now.

:cry::cry::cry:

That's me crying,by the way.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fine the lot of them, every single selfish ******* one of them.

Jail them for a month, get these self centred selfish twats off the streets. That’ll put an end to them risking other people’s lives. They clearly don’t care about anyone but themselves.

Is this actually true btw?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wouldn’t happen in Germany.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Anybody else fancy meeting up with this bunch and giving the selfish ******S a bit of a tickle.

punish:punish:punish:

If so, wear a mask.
As its a heavily hasidic area and the school is a hasidic Jewish school, your actions might be mistaken best not perhaps....

However as someone who worked ten years in Hackney the Jewish communitys response to covid is consistent with general pick and choose what to comply with, very law abiding and pro police but carnage to drive around Stamford Hill with a general unwillingness to use current road laws.

Sent from my EVR-N29 using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ultra orthodox will mean not exactly in tune with rest of society. I remember living amongst in N.Manchester’s Ultra Orthodox Jews in the 90s and it was v.odd. Timid and isolated and then some! Really hard to describe how detached from mainstream society they are. No bother but perhaps I appreciate better than most how it was possible for this event to occur. Not condoning btw.

I’m amazed at how few the Police have fined. If we’re really serious about preventing spread then the Police should have sealed off the building. Nobody gets in or out until every single person has been arrested, handcuffed and taken to a police station/charged. Jail the organisers as well as fine.

Before anyone says that’s unrealistic, it isn’t. Greater numbers have been arrested in UK legal history at a single event such as illegal raves back in the day. It can be done. Preti Patel on her podium talking about tougher measures looks weak because of this story. Sure she’ll be furious and demanding answers from Police Chiefs / demanding their heads and rightly so. Situation is a little more serious than bunch of teenagers illegally occupying warehouses for one night parties. Yet Thatcher put an end to that scene. Why can’t current government do similarly in an infinitely more serious almost wartime period in our history?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Ultra orthodox will mean not exactly in tune with rest of society. I remember living amongst in N.Manchester’s Ultra Orthodox Jews in the 90s and it was v.odd. Timid and isolated and then some! Really hard to describe how detached from mainstream society they are. No bother but perhaps I appreciate better than most how it was possible for this event to occur. Not condoning btw.

I’m amazed at how few the Police have fined. If we’re really serious about preventing spread then the Police should have sealed off the building. Nobody gets in or out until every single person has been arrested, handcuffed and taken to a police station/charged. Jail the organisers as well as fine.

Before anyone says that’s unrealistic, it isn’t. Greater numbers have been arrested in UK legal history at a single event such as illegal raves back in the day. It can be done. Preti Patel on her podium talking about tougher measures looks weak because of this story. Sure she’ll be furious and demanding answers from Police Chiefs / demanding their heads and rightly so. Situation is a little more serious than bunch of teenagers illegally occupying warehouses for one night parties. Yet Thatcher put an end to that scene. Why can’t current government do similarly in an infinitely more serious almost wartime period in our history?

Yes - I used to live near Cheetham Hill. Its like you cross an invisible line into another world, so insular its remarkable.

The last paragraph of that report is very telling. There have been huge cultural issues around lockdown abuse it and would help if the Government and media came out and said it ultra clearly rather than dancing round the issue for fear of offending.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
A spokesperson for the school said: “We are absolutely horrified about last night’s event and condemn it in the strongest possible terms. We lease our hall to an external organisation which manages all lettings and, as such, we had no knowledge that the wedding was taking place. We have terminated the agreement with immediate effect.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-wedding-attended-by-hundreds-face-covid-fine

Pathetic cop out.

If there is a lockdown, surely nobody should be renting the hall?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Any word from the local MPs? I can almost hear Keir Starmer gagging Jermey Corbyn as we speak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here