Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Come On You Bin Dippers!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Another night of feeling wrong on so many levels, just as I did cheering Pogba's goal for effing United last night.

My soul will need a good old cleansing when we do eventually go down and I can go back to supporting the underdog in these games.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Another night of feeling wrong on so many levels, just as I did cheering Pogba's goal for effing United last night.

My soul will need a good old cleansing when we do eventually go down and I can go back to supporting the underdog in these games.

Exactly. I really hate supporting the big teams, and have always wanted the underdogs to win.

Apart from Burnley. Burnley can **** off.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can’t see Burnley going down anyway as long as Mee, Tarkowski and Pope stay fit.

3 brilliant defenders / keeper - really pls school mainly Duffy types... But their style of football is utter turgid - loads of cloggers just holding and elbowing, with the most detestable moaning manager there is. I hope they go but don’t think them or Fulham will. Worrying.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Ah so you think we are going down, having not been in the bottom three by the half way point. Your glass is so half empty. Man up FFS, you support a perennial PL struggler. :smile:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Player 5 yards offside, play on for 10 seconds at half pace when all the players know he’s offside.

Utterly farcical.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here