Hurst Green

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Calling [MENTION=20969]Doc[/MENTION]tor No

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Nearly every word on the page on that link makes me want to punch my screen. Holistic, turnkey, wellbeing.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Nearly every word on the page on that link makes me want to punch my screen. Holistic, turnkey, wellbeing.

Yes I agree. My department which is the technical team is full of old hairy arsed blokes have all gone WTF! Think we'll leave it to the sales team

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Yes I agree. My department which is the technical team is full of old hairy arsed blokes have all gone WTF! Think we'll leave it to the sales team

Tell them you haven't got the headspace for it right now and want to concentrate on the low hanging fruit so maybe worth thought-showering it again in 6 months.

Still not sure what it is BTW. Is it a digital version of getting a marble from one side of the room to another using cane and drainpipes? Because if it is, that takes away the only good part - the hotel stay and booze up.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tell them you haven't got the headspace for it right now and want to concentrate on the low hanging fruit so maybe worth thought-showering it again in 6 months.

Still not sure what it is BTW. Is it a digital version of getting a marble from one side of the room to another using cane and drainpipes? Because if it is, that takes away the only good part - the hotel stay and booze up.

The hotel stay isn't top of my list. During normal life I stay over in hotels 10 plus nights a month anyway and I work for a large brewery so the piss up is a given. Not much going for it really.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
My response would be :

We need to bat and ball some abstractions that might be actionable at a later date. Or perhaps mind-fart the living s**t out of this until the perfect bubble rises.

Utter tosh!

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
My last company had this as part of the Health Benefits package. You had challenges which gave you points which in our case equalled $$. We got a $1500 payment into our Health Savings Account every year just for being in the program and then got more money for achieving the challenges. Plus all your step count for the day was turned into $ as well. First year, those who had dogs figured out by putting the step counter on the dog all day you could get 40k steps per day. Amazingly we all meet the Step target for the year fairly easy in the year and got even more $. They changed the target in the second year:tantrum:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
FFS if you grafted hard enough at work you wouldn’t need all this bollocks, I’m a physical exhausted wreck when I get in most days.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
a turnkey global wellbeing solution that harnesses the power of friendly, team-based competition to build healthy habits and drive collaboration across your organisation. VP GO combines daily wellbeing content, gamification, and personalisation in a mobile-first platform to deliver health and wellbeing through an irresistible employee experience.

What's that in English?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here