Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How to watch the game Saturday.

Jul 7, 2003
It doesnt look like I can watch BT Sport 4 extra on the Virgin Go app i normally use. Are there any other ways we can watch it other than illegal stream?

Are any betting sites showing the game at all?

Can we watch it through Blackpool's website?

If you have Virgin Go and can watch BT Sport then you must have a BT Sport subscription. You should be able to download the BT Sport App, register it against your Virgin Media account and then watch it through the BT Sport app.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
If you have Virgin Go and can watch BT Sport then you must have a BT Sport subscription. You should be able to download the BT Sport App, register it against your Virgin Media account and then watch it through the BT Sport app.

I will give that a go.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
crikey its only blackpool, next round will be available for all as it will be Leicester we play

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

This doesnt work. Virgin users can only watch it through virgin go and as such you cant watch the extra channels.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I’m confused. Brighton website says the game is on BT Sport, along with Fulham and Liverpool game so got a one month pass for £25 as they’ll probably be other games we might watch. Is this game on BT Sport or not. I’m on there now and it’s just shown Southampton v Arsenal but can’t see the Brighton game coming up?

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
I’m confused. Brighton website says the game is on BT Sport, along with Fulham and Liverpool game so got a one month pass for £25 as they’ll probably be other games we might watch. Is this game on BT Sport or not. I’m on there now and it’s just shown Southampton v Arsenal but can’t see the Brighton game coming up?

its on btsport extra 2...

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Press the red button!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Annoyingly have BT sport via Sky but will only have access to Sky Go on iPad. Can't access these extra channels on Sky Go.

We have BT sport via sky. Go to any bt channel, press the red button and select the game. I have it on now*. We are already 0-2 down

*actually coverage hasn't begun yet so it is just the main screen. Good luck!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Has the coverage started?

I've just got a blank screen saying BT sport Extra. I've pressed the red button

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We’re watching BT Sport through a PlayStation. How do I get the Brighton game?

You can find extra 2 channel on the app - just click ‘live ‘

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here