Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How to watch the game Saturday.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
People need to get over the illegal stream thing, when you find one that works it's a piece of piss! No one will come to arrest you

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Hacking?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It tells you the broadcaster but I can't see they have specified which channel it is on. I have had BT sport for many years (through Virgin) and never knew there was a BT Sport 4 Extra or whatever it is. Maybe the club actually specifying the channel can be put on the "to do" list.

Fair enough......................I've got BT through Sky (oddly a lot cheaper than having a direct subscription) so in the same boat..............

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Fair enough......................I've got BT through Sky (oddly a lot cheaper than having a direct subscription) so in the same boat..............

Odd isn't it, we switched from S** to V***in kept the sport package, saved money and gained BT sport as well as eurosprout

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Odd isn't it, we switched from S** to V***in kept the sport package, saved money and gained BT sport as well as eurosprout

Inflation (and inertia on my part) had taken my BT sub to something like £36/mth.....but it was about £20 (with discounts) to add it to my Sky package when I had the latest 'reduce it or I'm cancelling' discussion. Also switching to Sky Q from HD lopped about 30% off my monthly bill (sometimes wish I hadn't - wifi connection isn't as good as a cabled HD box - need a Q booster I think but can't be arsed with waiting on the phone for an hour at the moment)

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Is it just me or does anyone else not even know until they look it up, what day and time this game is on?
My heart did flutter this morning when I went through the TV listings for this weekend and couldn't see it.
Same Wednesday, I know it's Fulham but no idea at the mo what time.
Life, every day is the same at the moment.

Another good website to use (or at least what I use) is https://www.livesoccertv.com/ as it tells you every game rather than just Albion or Premier League.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Inflation (and inertia on my part) had taken my BT sub to something like £36/mth.....but it was about £20 (with discounts) to add it to my Sky package when I had the latest 'reduce it or I'm cancelling' discussion. Also switching to Sky Q from HD lopped about 30% off my monthly bill (sometimes wish I hadn't - wifi connection isn't as good as a cabled HD box - need a Q booster I think but can't be arsed with waiting on the phone for an hour at the moment)

lost me at Q . . . . I still have a coat hanger for emergencies. :dunce:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I spend the money I would have spent monthly on my season ticket on NowTV and BT Sport. It's money I'd already budgeted for so don't mind spending it on this instead. No need for streams.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I have the premier league app for Fantasy Football.

on the fixtures list I provides you KO times and what provider the game is on.

I don't have the app but got a fantasy team and the email they send on Fridays gives you all the matches and broadcasters ( not for cup matches I assume though)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
work ok with me, we have Virgin and the BT Extra channels are on BT Sport 2, then press the red button. watched a few games over the 3rd round weekend.

On the tv its fine but not the app on the ipad.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Radio Sussex again for me.
Even though there is no picture JC does a fantastic job of describing what's happening and warrens honest analysis is spot on.
And for some reason,after listening on the radio I actually feel like I have been at the game,I don't get the same feeling from the telly.
The TV commentators and pundits are really poor compared to Warren and JC.
I would recommend to anyone watching on telly to turn the sound off and put the radio on but I don't know if it will be out of sync or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here