Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How to watch the game Saturday.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It doesnt look like I can watch BT Sport 4 extra on the Virgin Go app i normally use. Are there any other ways we can watch it other than illegal stream?

Are any betting sites showing the game at all?

Can we watch it through Blackpool's website?

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
vector-football-soccer-goalkeeper-referee-linesman-icon-symbol-sign-pictogram.jpg

stream.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
People need to get over the illegal stream thing, when you find one that works it's a piece of piss! No one will come to arrest you

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It doesnt look like I can watch BT Sport 4 extra on the Virgin Go app i normally use. Are there any other ways we can watch it other than illegal stream?

Are any betting sites showing the game at all?

Can we watch it through Blackpool's website?

They have been putting it on BT Sport 2 then the red button gives the match option

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The games on the red button in the last round looked like they were being filmed on a Nokia 3210.

I hope it's a bit better this round else I'll be finding a stream despite paying for BT Sport.

I have BT TV and BT Sport Extra 4 is just another channel and is in HD. The only difference to normal coverage was no crowd noise.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
With crowd noise are Blackpool allowed to up the noise to 100,000 fans, to drive their team on, instead of the anticipated 4,500 ?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Is it just me or does anyone else not even know until they look it up, what day and time this game is on?
My heart did flutter this morning when I went through the TV listings for this weekend and couldn't see it.
Same Wednesday, I know it's Fulham but no idea at the mo what time.
Life, every day is the same at the moment.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Is it just me or does anyone else not even know until they look it up, what day and time this game is on?
My heart did flutter this morning when I went through the TV listings for this weekend and couldn't see it.

I have the premier league app for Fantasy Football.

on the fixtures list I provides you KO times and what provider the game is on.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I have BT TV and BT Sport Extra 4 is just another channel and is in HD. The only difference to normal coverage was no crowd noise.

Unfortunately I have Sky. Sky AFAIK doesn't get the BT Sport Extra channels apart from on the red button and they were awful last round. Hence why I'll probably find a stream to watch it on if its as bad as it was which is what I'm expecting.

What's BTTV like as a set top box?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Unfortunately I have Sky. Sky AFAIK doesn't get the BT Sport Extra channels apart from on the red button and they were awful last round. Hence why I'll probably find a stream to watch it on if its as bad as it was which is what I'm expecting.

What's BTTV like as a set top box?

It’s fine. I switched from Sky Q because it was much cheaper. It doesn’t quite have the same functionality as Sky Q (if you record on one box you can’t watch on another for example) but I still have all the same channels as before. Everything other than what’s available on freeview via aerial is streamed so you need decent broadband.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Same, its all pretty dire at the moment.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I piggy back on my son’s BT account, through the app and watch on my Amazon fire stick.

Can I get the extra BT channels.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Interesting whether it really is illegal to watch a stream. Surely it`s the streamer who`s breaking the law..... Watchers are only watching what is freely available online !! Most seem pretty good now if you have decent broadband connection. (so I`m told by naughty people who illegally watch them :lolol: )

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here