Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion's BEST ever January signing

Who is Albion's BEST ever January signing?

• Leonardo Ulloa (Jan 2013)

Votes: 32 11.4%
  • Dale Stephens (Jan 2014)

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • Anthony Knockaert (Jan 2016)

Votes: 168 59.8%
  • Jurgen Locadia (Jan 2018)

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Tariq Lamptey (Jan 2020)

Votes: 52 18.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 2.5%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
None of those are gonna be bettered this January are they?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm somewhat late to the party with this. I voted for Knocky, but thinking about it wish l had put my tick in the Dale Stephens box.

Dale had plenty of doubters, but he anchored our midfield for nigh on six years, and his role in the middle of the park largely went unnoticed by many. His consistency in our promotion season, went a long way towards us winning our Premier League place.

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
I noticed his consistency. Passing backwards.

Good luck to Dale because he put in some shifts for us but knocky was exciting to watch. Often infuriating but he had the magic that elevates football.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I struggle to choose a winner here. It just goes to show how spoilt we've been in recent years because these are all excellent players.

At a push I'd go for Stephens or Knocky for most influential and Lamptey for best.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I noticed his consistency. Passing backwards.

Good luck to Dale because he put in some shifts for us but knocky was exciting to watch. Often infuriating but he had the magic that elevates football.

Well the tendency is always to vote for the exciting players, the forwards who score the goals or those that make them. However without the Dale Stephens of this world doing the unpopular jobs, those that people don't notice, the more skillful players wouldn't be able to shine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here