Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] ***Biden/Harris Inauguration - Official Match Thread***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Unfortunately we have to cosy up like a Poodle to America, it is in our interest.
The special relationship is mostly 1 way, the yanks will never recipricate, too full of themselves.
But we should never have gone as far as giving a state visit to Trump, especially that early, or at any time, that was a low and embarrasing episode for us.

May's scuttle over the Pond and offer a State visit was absolutely shameful, I think that her actions strengthened Trumps position early in his Presidency ... I think he was emboldened by the fact that he was getting this accolade despite already being known as a racist, and misogynistic liar.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
This Land Is My Land was written by Woody Guthrie who was about as left wing as anyone could be without being a member of the Communist Party.

Maybe that will say something about where they’re going now....... here’s hoping.

Or do they use it in every inauguration?

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Gotta be honest, it doesn't SOUND or LOOK like Biden's got dementia.

It's almost as if it was an agenda pushed by Trump and his supporters...

The only demented **** has left the building.

It’s good to hear the individual in most powerful office in the world sounding rational and presidential.

Now impeach the bungle****

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wesley Snipes now doing a prayer

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, he's got a difficult job to rebuild and repair the USA but, he knows it and by the sound of him he isn't going to shirk that responsibility. Lots of positives today, hopefully this will trickle down through the Western World..... and if KDB can bag a couple tonight I will have had a fantastic week in Fantasy Football

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here