Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hypothetical poll re the Albion manager

Would you swap Potter for Lampard as BHA manager?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would you swap Fat Frank for Tinkerman Potter? Straight fight, no other options

Bit of fun on a nasty and depressing day :smile:

Like some think Potter is out of his depth at this level I think exactly the same about Lampard

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I could understand if someone ran a poll against Rafa Benitez or someone like that. But Frank Lampard ? Seriously ?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Is it possible to update the NSC software to automatically prevent any new polls being made about our managerial situation?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I was going to type the biggest benefit of Lampard is he could acquire some decent Young talent on loan from other clubs as I believe that plenty of youngsters would want to play his brand of football or at least believe he would play football the right way but then I thought of Lamptey who intelligently decided that he was too good to be in the reserves. I'd stick with Potter

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I could understand if someone ran a poll against Rafa Benitez or someone like that. But Frank Lampard ? Seriously ?

Well Frank is likely to be available soon, not sure Benitez is :smile:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Well, I wasn't expecting to be alone! I think Lampard will go on to have a much better managerial career than Potter will. Would I swap them right now, today? It's irrelevant because it's not going to happen and Bloom wouldn't make such a decision. But if Lampard is available in the summer I absolutely think there's a chance we'd make a change if there isn't a clear and marked improvement between now and the end of the season.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No, whether you are Potter In, Potter Out or Fence it should be obvious Lampard would be a terrible choice for the job given he can't even get a team of superstars performing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here