Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Your bottom 3. Mid Season edition.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Predictions for the bottom 3?

I think its got to be the tightest season in our PL tenture. Fulham and West Brom seems nailed on after a few weeks but are stringing together some decent performances and results despite West Brom losing tonight. Fulham have 2 games in hand too. Newcastle and Burnley struggling. My predict:

Newcastle
West Brom
Sheffield Utd

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The bottom six will be something like

Leeds
Burnley
Newcastle
----------------
Fulham
West Brom
Sheff Utd

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sheff U
Fulham
Newcastle

I have this horrible feeling than WBA will bring in decent players in the rest of this window and just about stay up. We've seen their tactics already of trying relentlessly to nick throw ins and corners, to launch set pieces to players obstructing the goalie.

Fatso wouldn't have taken the job without the promise of funds/loanees.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It's hard to look past Fulham, West Brom & Sheffield United. I think these are the 3 sides who make the most mistakes defensively and therefore will lose some of the must win games that they have. The difference could be if Fulham can get 6 points from their games against West Brom & Sheffield United, if they do then they might claw their way out

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Brighton
West Brom
Sheffield United

220px-Donald_Sutherland_bodysnatchers_scream.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sheff Utd need better form than they had let season to survive. Dead and buried.

I really don’t think Ashley or Bruce can take Newcastle out of their nose dive. They are going doon!

Fulham have got their shit together and will survive I believe. They have some quality players.

It’s then one from Burnley, West Brom & Leeds.
I’ve got a feeling street brawlers Dyche and Big Sam will fight their way our leaving ideologue Professor Biesla taking a European giant down because he’ll refuse to change their style or make them defend properly.

Leeds Utd
Newcastle
Sheff Utd

And us.........12th place.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Right now - Newcastle, WBA, Sheff Utd.

However, if Newcastle brought two or three new faces in they could dig themselves out of it. Fulham aren't playing like a relegation side AND YET no wins and only 3 goals in 7 matches with Man Utd up next doesn't bode well. Then they have us and West Brom. if they take 4 points from those matches that could propel them towards safety.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Anyone who is saying West Brom will stay up has a stiffy for Fat Sam. Absolutely no chance- they have such little quality.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Anyone who is saying West Brom will stay up has a stiffy for Fat Sam. Absolutely no chance- they have such little quality.

Can’t stand the bloke, but could see him doing it, he knows all the dark arts to chisel out pens, corners and throw ins. The owners promised him new players this window.

With no credit to him at all, Pereira is class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here