Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Donald Trump: Your favourite gaffes, threats, quotes and misdemeanours

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As Trump readies himself to depart the White House I feel it is time to look back on some of his most memorable moments from the last 5 years.

For me, it was his claim that injecting disinfectant could cure Covid.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Sending an armed group of insurrectionists to Capitol Hill to stage a coup and getting away with it. In any self respecting banana republic he would be in jail. Got to admire the audacity and laugh at the failure of the US of A

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The hurricane Dorian stuff was priceless.

Drawing on the map, nuking the storm etc. ... comedy gold.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Person.
Woman.
Man.
Camera.
TV.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I felt referring to Coronavirus as "Kung Flu" at a youth rally in Phoenix, Arizona was particularly statesmanlike :facepalm:

Almost overshadowed by the fact that he then immediately went on to ponder what the "19" stood for in "Covid-19."

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I liked it early in his tenure when the translators started coming out explaining that they were translating accurately and they weren't unbelievably shit at their job.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The two quite early actions that appalled me, and convinced me that , personally, I could never understand anybody voting for him, was the mocking of the disabled journo at an Election rally, and perving over a 10 year old that was caught on video.
Even if my politics had any sympathy with his at all, either of these made him unelectable to me.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
The two quite early actions that appalled me, and convinced me that , personally, I could never understand anybody voting for him, was the mocking of the disabled journo at an Election rally, and perving over a 10 year old that was caught on video.
Even if my politics had any sympathy with his at all, either of these made him unelectable to me.

His utter contempt for the armed forces and veterans. A draft dodging thundercunt who had the audacity to call John MCCain a coward because he was shot down over north Vietnam.
How any veteran can support this tosser is beyond me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
His utter contempt for the armed forces and veterans. A draft dodging thundercunt who had the audacity to call John MCCain a coward because he was shot down over north Vietnam.
How any veteran can support this tosser is beyond me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also calling the dead servicemen, “losers and suckers”

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I haven’t any favourite quotes, but looking at this board, he certainly seems to live rent-free in a lot of people’s heads here.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Intially stated that Farage should be the UK Ambassador to the USA.
Then recently bungle****** out that Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage and new UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson will do "tremendous things" together, during a speech to a right-wing youth organisation in Washington DC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here