Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
[video]https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/05/joe-biden-tough-on-crime-speech.cnn[/video]

Watch that and remember he's talking about black youths. Imagine if Trump delivered that speech. He'd be rightly buried for it and labelled a racist. That speech ties heavily into the rise of racial profiling.

Biden has supported war after war after war. He's a corporate and military puppet without a doubt, not that he's alone in that regard. Both parties have them.

Joe Biden had stronger links to KKK associates than Trump did. He provided a eulogy at the funeral of a man who literally founded a KKK chapter.

Then there's his families corruption.

There are some principled Democrats in that party, Biden, Harris, Pelosi aren't among them.

I shall explore.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The more you explore the more you realise we're all being played.

While I am certain he has skeletons in his closet, I approach your claims with caution as the KKK member eulogy story was debunked some time ago. Besides which, I am always somewhat wary of the "He's more racist than..." angle. It usually belies an agenda. But I will have a look into him.

Did you watch your own link? He talks a lot about rectifying the conditions that nurture criminals and also of rehabilitation. His "I don't care" rhetoric is not to my taste but his overall point is sound. You're clutching at straws here maybe?

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
While I am certain he has skeletons in his closet, I approach your claims with caution as the KKK member eulogy story was debunked some time ago. Besides which, I am always somewhat wary of the "He's more racist than..." angle. It usually belies an agenda. But I will have a look into him.

It wasn't debunked. The part that was shown to be false was that he was a Grand Wizard, he was not which is where the falsehood is found. But he did start a KKK chapter, that has been shown to be 100% factual.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
[video]https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/05/joe-biden-tough-on-crime-speech.cnn[/video]

Watch that and remember he's talking about black youths. Imagine if Trump delivered that speech. He'd be rightly buried for it and labelled a racist. That speech ties heavily into the rise of racial profiling.

Biden has supported war after war after war. He's a corporate and military puppet without a doubt, not that he's alone in that regard. Both parties have them.

Joe Biden had stronger links to KKK associates than Trump did. He provided a eulogy at the funeral of a man who literally founded a KKK chapter.

Then there's his families corruption.

There are some principled Democrats in that party, Biden, Harris, Pelosi aren't among them.

Of course he is a puppet, thats how you get elected.

I'm no Trump fan and there is a bucket of his policies and decisions that I find bothering, such as being very CIA friendly in his decisions despite allegedly being in "conflict" with them.

The reason a majority of people hate the man is because of his persona, not his politics. If you look at it politically, he's the worst president in US history if you are pro-China. If you have issues with China, he's one of the better. IMO his appointment was about stigmatising a type of politics that would see the US remain a) quiet and b) independent. Back to being involved in everything everywhere - now irrevokable for a long time - to the applause of the people and more importantly corporate America and corporate Americas vehicle CIA. Trump was a puppet, Biden is another. Puppet master remains the same.

I'm sure the new government on one hand are going to publicly say "buhu, bad China" while on the other hand serving them all they want, like supporting the Kuomintang and to do things like rolling their thumbs as China artificially strengthens the yuan. It happened previously and I dont see why it wouldnt happen again. The true rulers of the US love the true rulers of China - same ****ing organisation; in the US they are called "freemasons" and in China they are called "tiandihui" or "hongmen". Its a dirty little love affair and it runs global politics, but only those who know know.

I agree there will be war. There's very few places today that are not yet under the control of Corporate United States of America & China, so its pretty easy to guess where it will happen. Iran? Too messy, easier to wait for Khamenei to die and then fill the vacuum. Taiwan it is. I say tops 5 years from now.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Of course he is a puppet, thats how you get elected.

I'm no Trump fan and there is a bucket of his policies and decisions that I find bothering, such as being very CIA friendly in his decisions despite allegedly being in "conflict" with them.

The reason a majority of people hate the man is because of his persona, not his politics. If you look at it politically, he's the worst president in US history if you are pro-China. If you have issues with China, he's one of the better. IMO his appointment was about stigmatising a type of politics that would see the US remain a) quiet and b) independent. Back to being involved in everything everywhere - now irrevokable for a long time - to the applause of the people and more importantly corporate America and corporate Americas vehicle CIA. Trump was a puppet, Biden is another. Puppet master remains the same.

I'm sure the new government on one hand are going to publicly say "buhu, bad China" while on the other hand serving them all they want, like supporting the Kuomintang and to do things like rolling their thumbs as China artificially strengthens the yuan. It happened previously and I dont see why it wouldnt happen again. The true rulers of the US love the true rulers of China - same ****ing organisation; in the US they are called "freemasons" and in China they are called "tiandihui" or "hongmen". Its a dirty little love affair and it runs global politics, but only those who know know.

I agree there will be war. There's very few places today that are not yet under the control of Corporate United States of America & China, so its pretty easy to guess where it will happen. Iran? Too messy, easier to wait for Khamenei to die and then fill the vacuum. Taiwan it is. I say tops 5 years from now.

I'm more inclined to think Trump went rogue rather than was a puppet. Not sure there's anyone on the planet that could have manipulated that ego given he runs hot and cold on people not his family.

Time will tell how corrupt he was as unlike Biden he won't have the MSM covering up and shilling for him.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm more inclined to think Trump went rogue rather than was a puppet. Not sure there's anyone on the planet that could have manipulated that ego given he runs hot and cold on people not his family.

Time will tell how corrupt he was as unlike Biden he won't have the MSM covering up and shilling for him.

No chance. Most of his supporters sure do want to see him as this anti-establishment rebel, but thats just not possible. No way CIA or other intelligence lets someone able to go rogue become president and even less so stay as president while it happens. He is a puppet like every American president you'll ever see. Just playing his designated role character pretty well, kudos to that, fooling a lot of people as intended - nicely controlling the opposition.

**** knows how much "time will tell". There are decent indicators and sometimes hard evidence that everyone from Woodrow Wilson onwards where put in their job to push towards a specific direction. Trump much like other maligned (and non-maligned, well maybe JFK) ex-presidents is no exception, it was his job to seemingly clown around and tonight he will have a nice dinner with his masters.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I wonder how many black people will be pardoned?

Lil Wayne for sure.

Anybody's guess but I can almost guarantee there won't be a black face amongst them. It'll be a bunch of white, sex pest noncey pants.

46CEF175-31E0-4ACE-BD64-D67888F66B25.jpeg

Trump must be a fan of facial tattoos :)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
No chance. Most of his supporters sure do want to see him as this anti-establishment rebel, but thats just not possible. No way CIA or other intelligence lets someone able to go rogue become president and even less so stay as president while it happens. He is a puppet like every American president you'll ever see. Just playing his designated role character pretty well, kudos to that, fooling a lot of people as intended - nicely controlling the opposition.

**** knows how much "time will tell". There are decent indicators and sometimes hard evidence that everyone from Woodrow Wilson onwards where put in their job to push towards a specific direction. Trump much like other maligned (and non-maligned, well maybe JFK) ex-presidents is no exception, it was his job to seemingly clown around and tonight he will have a nice dinner with his masters.

Well corrupt old establishment warmongers like John Bolton failed to push him into any major conflicts and agitating conflict is the CIA's thing. So they weren't controlling him.

To be a puppet you need to be controlled by someone, so who was controlling him?

Tucker Carlson seemed to influence Trump at times with something he'd do as a spot on his show. That's how random Trump seemed to be.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So let me get this right. A petty criminal gets 25 years for nicking a car as it is the third offence under the three strikes law, but someone defrauds old folk of hundreds of thousands of dollars and gets let off because they are a mate of the president ?

What kind of sick idea is that ?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I’ve just been reading that an outgoing President can secretly pardon just about anyone. This means you don’t have to reveal your pardon, until you are indicted for a crime. The pardon is retrospective, so, any crime committed up until the date of the pardon, is pardonable.

Great system.

Donny may well have pardoned his entire crime family, and the public will only find it out if they are charged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here