Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Anybody's guess but I can almost guarantee there won't be a black face amongst them. It'll be a bunch of white, sex pest noncey pants.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Good job I didn’t write I could guarantee it then, isn’t it? Not a details man are you, TB.

You wrote "I can almost guarantee".

Which as a statement says you're so confident it will happen that you chose to use such language that the % you believe in your own statement is incredibly high.

Even though there's nothing previously to indicate such a belief in a high % has any merit.

Seem to be better with details than you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You wrote "I can almost guarantee".

Which as a statement says you're so confident it will happen that you chose to use such language that the % you believe in your own statement is incredibly high.

Even though there's nothing previously to indicate such a belief in a high % has any merit.

Seem to be better with details than you.

The confidence I had in my statement was high. It’s not anymore. Still, I never said I could guarantee it. But if I’m going to discuss the nuances of intent in the English language it certainly won’t be with the likes of you. Now that, I can guarantee.
Thank you so much .

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Just out of interest, would that be black people with a substantial amount of disposable income?

(No answer required - it is a rhetorical question; we all have a pretty good idea!)

Well you could look it up yourself.

Then you'd realise most were prisoners with no financial wealth or famous names.

If you'd asked about the non-black people then we all realise that like every other President they just pardon their dodgy mates.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The confidence I had in my statement was high. It’s not anymore. Still, I never said I could guarantee it. But if I’m going to discuss the nuances of intent in the English language it certainly won’t be with the likes of you. Now that, I can guarantee.
Thank you so much .

Didn't take me to lose your confidence in your own statement.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Didn't take me to lose your confidence in your own statement.

That genuinely doesn’t make sense. And even if it actually made sense, it wouldn’t make sense.
Anyway, I think we can all agree Trump is an idiot, a racist and a misogynist. At least we are united in universal relief that he’s gone from power.
A great day indeed.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just out of interest, would that be black people with a substantial amount of disposable income?

(No answer required - it is a rhetorical question; we all have a pretty good idea!)

Quite, hardly likely to be a street dealer.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
That genuinely doesn’t make sense. And even if it actually made sense, it wouldn’t make sense.
Anyway, I think we can all agree Trump is an idiot, a racist and a misogynist. At least we are united in universal relief that he’s gone from power.
A great day indeed.

They're all all idiots.

It's why there's idiots still cheering for Trump.

Idiots cheering that a POS like Biden and his cronies are now in power.

The only ones with a brain are the ones that didn't vote or cheerlead for either of them.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They're all all idiots.

It's why there's idiots still cheering for Trump.

Idiots cheering that a POS like Biden and his cronies are now in power.

I don’t really know much about Biden except what has been covered in a couple of R4 programs I caught. What makes you think he is a POS? Genuine question, I’m interested.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I don’t really know much about Biden except what has been covered in a couple of R4 programs I caught. What makes you think he is a POS? Genuine question, I’m interested.

[video]https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/05/joe-biden-tough-on-crime-speech.cnn[/video]

Watch that and remember he's talking about black youths. Imagine if Trump delivered that speech. He'd be rightly buried for it and labelled a racist. That speech ties heavily into the rise of racial profiling.

Biden has supported war after war after war. He's a corporate and military puppet without a doubt, not that he's alone in that regard. Both parties have them.

Joe Biden had stronger links to KKK associates than Trump did. He provided a eulogy at the funeral of a man who literally founded a KKK chapter.

Then there's his families corruption.

There are some principled Democrats in that party, Biden, Harris, Pelosi aren't among them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here