Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New job advertised at Palace.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That job has your name written all over it. They would probably pay 100k a week as well.....

Edit; oops I didn’t mean you are a **** ! My post didn’t look as I intended.

No offence taken x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
They really had to think hard to list any benefits for stewards.

E3AA621B-657A-41D9-BCE8-62360944E846.jpeg

I’m surprised they didn’t put “free use of a high vis jacket” or “chance to work for a club with 11 years of history.”

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They really had to think hard to list any benefits for stewards.

View attachment 132674

I’m surprised they didn’t put “free use of a high vis jacket” or “chance to work for a club with 11 years of history.”

I'm confused, is that a genuine part of the advert, or a humorous mock up? Seems like a lot of effort for a joke that isn't all that funny, so I'm assuming it's real. That's not to say there's no funny there, just there's so much more that could have been mined if you're faking it.

I mean a barbeque and a holiday party as a benefit of being employed there?
Maybe I'm off mark here, but wouldn't you expect, having put in the effort to study and earn the qualifications to be a registered accountant, expect more than the London Living Wage?
"High level of responsibility from day one!" firstly an exclamation mark in a job advert? Secondly, this reads so much like 'if anything goes wrong you'll be blamed even on your first day'. But don't worry, eh, there's a barbecue!

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I'm confused, is that a genuine part of the advert, or a humorous mock up? Seems like a lot of effort for a joke that isn't all that funny, so I'm assuming it's real. That's not to say there's no funny there, just there's so much more that could have been mined if you're faking it.

I mean a barbeque and a holiday party as a benefit of being employed there?
Maybe I'm off mark here, but wouldn't you expect, having put in the effort to study and earn the qualifications to be a registered accountant, expect more than the London Living Wage?
"High level of responsibility from day one!" firstly an exclamation mark in a job advert? Secondly, this reads so much like 'if anything goes wrong you'll be blamed even on your first day'. But don't worry, eh, there's a barbecue!

It’s real, but for a stewards’ job there, not the accountant one.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
If you want a job at Selhurst it would appear that illiteracy is a prerequisite.

Fancy not getting that advert proofread.

Bunch of thick twats

ETA: **** off Dougie:tosser:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Did Brighton finally win by any chance?

Funnily enough, I see our U-17s had a nice little 4-2 win over Palace in the final group match of the U-17 Premier League Cup today. We go through as group winners (we also beat Millwall and West Ham, scoring a total of 12 goals in the process). I believe the 7 group winners progress into the quarter-finals, plus the best runner-up from the groups.

Did Palace progress as losers?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What the bleeding fukk is an 'Acocuntant'? I can only assume that as no self respecting competent person would apply, they are hoping for incompetent applicants.

What next, vacancies being advertised for:

Leegoal Director
Feyenanse Director
Hyooman Rezorces Director
Katerring Manager

Shitgibbonry of the highest order.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Did Brighton finally win by any chance?

Funnily enough, I see our U-17s had a nice little 4-2 win over Palace in the final group match of the U-17 Premier League Cup today. We go through as group winners (we also beat Millwall and West Ham, scoring a total of 12 goals in the process). I believe the 7 group winners progress into the quarter-finals, plus the best runner-up from the groups.

Did Palace progress as losers?

[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] - strangely, Palace don't seem to have uploaded a report of their U-17's heavy defeat by Albion to their website. Thankfully, the Albion press team have been a bit more on the ball:-

Albion defeat Palace to reach quarter-finals

You're welcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here