Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] WHC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS: Group A - the group of death.

Which creature is the hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Obviously Peoples Champ innit. IT CASTRATES BUFFALO.

Won't be long until Blatter, Platini and all the other crooks at Mod Towers fix it for the shrimp or the mouse to prevail though, you just wait.

Can this be possible??? I have always regarded the mods with the greatest respect and admiration believing them to be pure and unsullied humans, bastions of perfection and way above this sort of european perversion, criminality and skullduggery. I shall wait to see what happens before instructing my legal team..........

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Contact me if you wish to move your vote from loser-boy badger to the all-powerful shrimp.

(If no one gets in touch, I'll just pick a few at random, starting not-randomly with [MENTION=20342]Surf's Up[/MENTION])

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
DO keep up [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]. Graham Potter was knocked out in the qualifying rounds by a wet blancmange

GP would kill the honey badger, crushing its skull with his teeth while simultaneously telling it to learn and improve.

The Mantis Shrimp... thats another story.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Can this be possible??? I have always regarded the mods with the greatest respect and admiration believing them to be pure and unsullied humans, bastions of perfection and way above this sort of european perversion, criminality and skullduggery. I shall wait to see what happens before instructing my legal team..........

Mod Towers is a hive of anti-Badgeristas just waiting for any opportunity to stomp their mod jackboots over the dreams of righteousness.

I'd feel safer having Gurjit from Crodo's office running the comp.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
We need our South African friends on board PRONTO

#TEAMHB

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Mod Towers is a hive of anti-Badgeristas just waiting for any opportunity to stomp their mod jackboots over the dreams of righteousness.

The more I learn about this the more I despair. I am clearly just a wide-eyed innocent who stupidly believed that the mods were all intrinsically good people. Today is a sad sad day.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Salt Water Croc for me.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Does anyone REALLY think Crocodile sized Mantis shrimp is harder than a salt water crocodile?

Scary, absolutely, harder than a crocodile? It wouldn’t even scratch the crocodilians armour.

Crocodile vs Crocodile sized Honey Badger, now that could be the ticket.

The Orca is pathetic and anyone who votes for it is a loser, they literally team up to slosh defenceless animals into the sea. That’s the equivalent of having your mates hold a dwarf down whilst you throttle them.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Whilst I have nothing but respect for Gurjit I can assure you that I am a PARAGON of PROBITY and will run this tournament with the honesty and integrity it demands.

But then I don't have any mod powers...

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
To anyone thinking of voting for either a mouse or a shrimp.....seriously, look at the title of this competition and then look at yourself in the mirror ffs ...a mouse or a shrimp?????? You see, it just doesn't compute does it? I've only just come round to this view but this has to be between the Honey Badger or the SWC. That said, SWCs aren't hard, they're just big stupid ambush predators with sharp teeth and ladies handbag skin. Then look at the Honey Badger, do some research, and you will discover a truly hard creature, the only truly hard creature, one that knows no fear, will attack anything that moves, is impervious to the highly poisonous bites of cobras and black mambas, an animal that is just batfurking crazy....and you now know who to vote for.

And..........the cheetah has evolved so that its cubs take on the appearance of the mighty HB to deter predators

https://blog.londolozi.com/2015/08/08/the-honey-badger-what-you-didnt-know-about-worlds-most-fearless-creature/

yeah - I know the mods will fix the result as before but we all know, despite the dark machinations of those who wield power here, that the HB is without doubt the hardest creature on earth.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Salt water crocodiles swim out to sea to eat sharks. Not only are they hard, but they eat hard animals for lunch.

Ahah! But the HB is much cleverer. He lets a pride of lions make the kill, then chases the lions off the kill and scoffs it up for himself.

If the HB fancies a snack he will take on a black mamba or puff adder, or even attack the nest of African bees, scoop up all the honey and walk away unscathed.

Now that's hard.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The more I learn about this the more I despair. I am clearly just a wide-eyed innocent who stupidly believed that the mods were all intrinsically good people. Today is a sad sad day.

I bet you demand a recount until it turns out that the Trump Rat actually won.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ahah! But the HB is much cleverer. He lets a pride of lions make the kill, then chases the lions off the kill and scoffs it up for himself.

If the HB fancies a snack he will take on a black mamba or puff adder, or even attack the nest of African bees, scoop up all the honey and walk away unscathed.

Now that's hard.

Hyenas do that, and they're cowardly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here