Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] WHC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS: Group A - the group of death.

Which creature is the hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
An utterly outrageous slur.

In unrelated news and in order to be completely transparent: with the badger leading King Shrimp by 25 votes, I now have 26 unopened postal votes. I wonder who they have been cast for?

I've just seen a van turn up at Mod Towers with 'Shrimp Election Stealing Ltd. in big letters down the side. Two Mantis Shrimps got out of the back and started punching thousands of ballots with their fearsome front legs.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
There is only one winner here.

735d0b8a5d9c4975419ef4fcd67639c4.jpg
0146d0d184d459a6f1d2b67ff6d6cb02.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
STOP PRESS

CHANGE YOUR VOTES

The GM has a bite force 1000x that of a Jaguar, when scaled to be the same size. At that size, it could bite through a 6-inch slab of concrete. In the video below, it bit literally broke the bite force sensor when they tried to measure it.

FACT CHECK the above post contains inaccuracies

the video actually reveals that a scaled up 300lb GM would have a bite force of 2,400psi compared to 1,500psi for a jag. i.e. nearly 1,000psi more NOT 1000x.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I assume this is being played behind closed doors for the safety of every other creature on the planet?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Team croc.

Don't be alarmed by the lead of the cute little rubbish honey badger. Once the other 3 competitors sadly fall by the wayside (awesome, majestic creatures may I add) their intelligent voters would never be indoctrinated by the Cult Of The Honeybadger, and will see the ferociousness of the salt water croc.

Before being snapped in half.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Pound for pound remember.

You know what an orca the size of a honey badger would be? A baby dolphin.
A salt water crocodile would be a snappy salamander that could just be kicked in the face if it got a bit chopsy.

You know what a honey badger the size of an orca would be? Your worst nightmare end level boss, the equivalent of a tiger, lion and polar bear tethered together with elastic around the testicles, showing the exact temperament that you would expect this treatment to cause.

How about applying that logic for a Mantis Shrimp the size of a Honey Badger? A Mantis Shrimp the size of a Salt Water Croc?!? :ohmy:

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
There is only one winner here.

735d0b8a5d9c4975419ef4fcd67639c4.jpg
0146d0d184d459a6f1d2b67ff6d6cb02.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

With all the fake news in support of the SWC, I think there are grounds for disqualification...

Unless one of the Zebra or 'Salt Water' Crocodile is a very long way from home, that's no Salty - you won't find them in Africa.

The question is - who gets all of the SWC votes once it is rightfully disqualified? ???

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
a crocodile sized mantis shrimp could probably pulverize the entire planet

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
An utterly outrageous slur.

In unrelated news and in order to be completely transparent: with the badger leading King Shrimp by 25 votes, I now have 26 unopened postal votes. I wonder who they have been cast for?

Are we now up to 28 Postal votes for the pick and mix pink Shrimp?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With all the fake news in support of the SWC, I think there are grounds for disqualification...

Unless one of the Zebra or 'Salt Water' Crocodile is a very long way from home, that's no Salty - you won't find them in Africa.

The question is - who gets all of the SWC votes once it is rightfully disqualified? ???

You don't disqualify the animal because of a fan's ignorance by displaying an African crocodile. A zebra wouldn't put up much of a fight except for it's hooves.
A shark on the other hand is just lunch.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
You don't disqualify the animal because of a fan's ignorance by displaying an African crocodile. A zebra wouldn't put up much of a fight except for it's hooves.
A shark on the other hand is just lunch.

It's just another attempt to queer the pitch by the Reptilian Illuminati, or maybe the Russians.

David Icke is definitely pro-Croc, that's all you need to know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here