Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That TEAM goal again.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
It won't win, but I fully expect the goal to be included in the short-list for January's Goal of The Month.

So just when Leeds fans have got over it, it will pop up again on MOTD2 at the end of the month, complete with a funky soundtrack over the top of it for added enjoyment.

:goal:

Tangy Underbelly will win GOTM with his "intentional" flicked goal against Shunted.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It won't win, but I fully expect the goal to be included in the short-list for January's Goal of The Month.

So just when Leeds fans have got over it, it will pop up again on MOTD2 at the end of the month, complete with a funky soundtrack over the top of it for added enjoyment.

:goal:

[emoji38]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The Sky clip is What a very nice goal it is. CW did say, what a lovely lovely goal.

ha to confirm!

Sky / "really well worked - a beautifully weaved goal" (their headline for the youtube vid was "Maupay rounds off SENSATIONAL team goal" )
Club commentary "What a move that was"
Chris Waddle/5 Live "What a lovely lovely goal"
Steve Wilson/MoTD "They simply passed their way through...what a very very nice goal it is"

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
ha to confirm!

Sky / "really well worked - a beautifully weaved goal" (their headline for the youtube vid was "Maupay rounds off SENSATIONAL team goal" )
Club commentary "What a move that was"
Chris Waddle/5 Live "What a lovely lovely goal"
Steve Wilson/MoTD "They simply passed their way through...what a very very nice goal it is"

It's the sort of thing your dear old granny would say, if footy were a very nice rose garden.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Did anyone else worry that Maupay might be offside?

I allowed myself to celebrate ... then immediately stopped myself when I remembered that VAR would probably want to poke it's nose in. Then I started again when I saw the first replay.

Another moment of ecstatic purity, sullied

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Assuming this 7 player 80 yard free flowing move ends up being goal of the season (be nice if it wasn't) it'll compare favourably with palace's.

Same distance covered only theirs is a one man effort.

Same old same old.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Yes... although more worried that Mac Allister was offside. I know I didn't celebrate it until I saw the side on replay. In fact not sure I've properly celebrated any goal this season until I've been certain it would stand. F*ck VAR.

I didn't celebrate until I read it in the Sunday paper's just to be on the safe side.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It shouldn’t be overlooked that BEN WHITE travelled a good 40 yards with the ball in the middle of that play. Lovely.

How much longer will the Leeds massive have to wait till they can say:

" 'appen t'Brighton've fookin' t'ruined 'im"

I wonder? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here