Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We have a 10% chance of being relegated (according to the SPI forecast model)

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I think we’ll also finish above Newcastle and Burnley. Outside chance we could finish 12th above Wolves, Palace and Leeds.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bollocks to that. A European place is my minimum expectation. If not, Sack The Board.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
And predicted to finish 15th, with Fulham and West Brom joining Sheff Utd in the relegation sports.

All according to: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/premier-league/

If we get turned over by Fulham, it will be interesting to see how that changes (oh, and i'm sure the incredibly volatile swingometer of Potter out poll results will be on the move as well)

Only 4% difference between Sheff U and West Brom, despite WBA being 6 points better off is also a bit surprising

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Latest odds.....

3320e89df18a2400f39e0803e88086c6.jpg

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If we get turned over by Fulham, it will be interesting to see how that changes (oh, and i'm sure the incredibly volatile swingometer of Potter out poll results will be on the move as well)

Only 4% difference between Sheff U and West Brom, despite WBA being 6 points better off is also a bit surprising

If we get turned over by Fulham I predict an NSC meltdown. Without wishing to tempt fate, my hope is that Sheff U, Newcastle, WBA and Burnley are competing for the 3 relegation slots by the end of the season.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I thought we were going to win the league now Tau has joined us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
If we manage to move up one place by losing at home and drawing away I'll be delighted.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fake news! I read on here several times that we're DEFIANTLY going down, so no amount of STATS are going to change my mind :dunce:

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Fake news! I read on here several times that we're DEFIANTLY going down, so no amount of STATS are going to change my mind :dunce:

We're DEFIANTLY going to go down,? Come what may we will go against the odds and go down with a swagger never seen before? Definitely on the cards..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As we are wearing the “relegation” kit, I am still worried! It will get worse if we go on a mega Cup run too :smile:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We're DEFIANTLY going to go down,? Come what may we will go against the odds and go down with a swagger never seen before? Definitely on the cards..

Definitely and defiantly – this is North Stand Chat, so I've seen both versions used :)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Fulham game is HUGE. Win for us and you’d like to think would be the momentum we need to kick on. Defeat would be horrendous with their games in hand and leave us bang back in the mix.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here