Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] What should I do when my neighbour is breaching the lockdown rule and making loud noises?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Don't be a grass and speak to them and get on their level.

Everything can be resolved with human skills.

No need be that guy and the snitch. Will end up worse for you and you'll be unable to look in the mirror

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We are now under lockdown rule which advise staying at home and not visiting friend's home.

My problem is, my neighbour living down floor of mine so frequently invites their friends and they makes loud sound.

Actually I do not care whether they are breaching the rule or not, but the noise is always annoying.

In that case, what should I do?

I already tried to make non-alert police report, but police has not done anything.

They are still making a tremendous noise at the moment.

My neighbour was making a lot of noise last night at 4am. He was banging very loudly on my wall. Luckily I was still up and playing music. He asked if I could have a little respect. I’m not a huge Erazure fan, but this one’s for you...I said.

Piss off Timmy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My neighbour was making a lot of noise last night at 4am. He was banging very loudly on my wall. Luckily I was still up and playing music. He asked if I could have a little respect. I’m not a huge Erazure fan, but this one’s for you...I said.

Piss off Timmy.

2/10 as an Ernest parody, badly thought out and no wit at all.

If only the great man would return

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
We are now under lockdown rule which advise staying at home and not visiting friend's home.

My problem is, my neighbour living down floor of mine so frequently invites their friends and they makes loud sound.

Actually I do not care whether they are breaching the rule or not, but the noise is always annoying.

In that case, what should I do?

I already tried to make non-alert police report, but police has not done anything.

They are still making a tremendous noise at the moment.

If you suspect them of being leave voters alert the BBC immediately.... Andrew Marr will flush the swivel eyed, racist pigs out [emoji1303].

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here