Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] What should I do when my neighbour is breaching the lockdown rule and making loud noises?

Orring

May 10, 2020
We are now under lockdown rule which advise staying at home and not visiting friend's home.

My problem is, my neighbour living down floor of mine so frequently invites their friends and they makes loud sound.

Actually I do not care whether they are breaching the rule or not, but the noise is always annoying.

In that case, what should I do?

I already tried to make non-alert police report, but police has not done anything.

They are still making a tremendous noise at the moment.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
We are now under lockdown rule which advise staying at home and not visiting friend's home.

My problem is, my neighbour living down floor of mine so frequently invites their friends and they makes loud sound.

Actually I do not care whether they are breaching the rule or not, but the noise is always annoying.

I already tried to make non-alert police report, but police has not done anything.

Piss off Timmy.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
We had the same thing happen during the first lockdown. Neighbour always had people round, drinking, loud music etc. Keep reporting it to the police and to your landlord or letting agents if you have one. They evicted our nuisance neighbour quite quickly. Hope you get it sorted.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
But what’s your opinion on Honey Badgers? ???

Black Hill

Banned
Apr 24, 2020

P1ss off Timmy.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Either ask them if you can join in, or shut up and keep on masturbating to it.

May 5, 2020
Sussex

Interesting accent.
Are you from orring,Nigeria?

Jan 30, 2008

Complain to a mod on here they can give them an infraction or a short.ban
Regards
DF

D

Deleted member 2719

The fact that you do not care that they are breaking lockdown rules tell me a lot about you.

I have zero sympathy for you on the noise front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here