Bissouma
MacAllister
White (yes I know)
Moder
Lallana
Alzate
Gross
Trossard

SEVEN full internationals, plus one of the most highly rated English players and a German assist king. It really is amazing what we have at our disposal. We then have Sanders, Molumby, Weir, Khadra and Jenks coming through the ranks.

We usually play a three. Just for fun, and assuming everyone is available, who would be your three for Fulham if we had Maupay and Welbeck up top and yesterday’s back five.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
MacAllister's forward passing will see him become established in our midfield, sharing duties with Lallana when he is available.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It's a great problem to have

White
Biss
The Mac

With Lallana coming on at 70 mins for the Mac.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So many to booo so little time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Biss, Mac, Lallana and White

Three, you say? ???

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
... picking a midfield from this lot when they are all fit:

Propper
Bissouma
MacAllister
White (yes I know)
Moder
Lallana
Alzate
Gross

SEVEN full internationals, plus one of the most highly rated English players and a German assist king. It really is amazing what we have at our disposal. We then have Sanders, Molumby, Weir, Khadra and Jenks coming through the ranks.

We usually play a three. Just for fun, and assuming everyone is available, who would be your three for Fulham if we had Maupay and Welbeck up top and yesterday’s back five.

Not to mention the Ecuadorean whizz kid if he has signed 😀

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
... picking a midfield from this lot when they are all fit:

Propper
Bissouma
MacAllister
White (yes I know)
Moder
Lallana
Alzate
Gross
Trossard

You’ve missed out Moises [emoji106]

I agree with your gist though. What an exciting squad our club are building under the radar here. All total footballers, aside from Lallana all with their best years ahead.

I think realistically we have to accept we will lose some of these players. They can’t all play. It’s part of making the transition to a bigger more established club, you have to let good players go.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
But for me, the most important thing is that you couldn't say the same thing about Fulham, Sheff or W. Brom.
At some point the depth of our squad will count in terms of less fatigue and better all round resilience. Just hope
that it comes this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here