Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Players dictating tactics...

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
It sounds like there are huge problems with the dynamic in that dressing room.

Problems that even if they sack Bruce, aren't going away any time soon.

It's what happens when you have a weak chairman like Ashley, who the players know they can play a manager off against

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I have no idea how Newcastle have the points tally that they currently do. Every time I’ve watched them this season they have been shite. They could easily be dragged back into the relegation mix.

Jimmy Grimble

I have no idea how Newcastle have the points tally that they currently do. Every time I’ve watched them this season they have been shite. They could easily be dragged back into the relegation mix.

I was wondering if there’s a similarity between our second season in the Prem under Hughton and their current season. We were comfortable points wise at this stage of that season much like they are, but we had got fairly lucky in some tight wins, relying on Murray’s incredible conversion rate from a limited number of chances. As we all know, that season soon started going very wrong and the football - much like Newcastle’s - was atrocious. Fingers crossed it happens to them but they actually get relegated!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Jul 7, 2003
Alan Shearer has written a surprisingly interesting piece for The Athletic this week about the state of Newcastle - quite damning when you consider his view as former player, manager but also still a fan.

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
They are in a bad run of form - no win in 8 games (2 in the cup). Next two games are Arsenal then Villa (both away). Definitely more of a potential relegation rival than Burnley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here