Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 5 Reasons why we have to beat dirty Leeds

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Just loathsome from top to bottom. If there were a loathsome league they would wrap it up by Christmas every year and revel in the glory they so desperately believe is due to them

Their loathsomness surpasses even the combined efforts of Palace, Millwall, Liverpool and Sheff Wed

Last edited:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I’m surprised at the vitriolic comments on here. Especially given that’s it’s a well known fact the Leeds are every bodies second team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
1. To Save Potter’s Job
2. We need 3 points
3. Avoid a 2 points lost 1 gained thread
4. Ben White
5. To save my wife from misery for the rest of the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Wankers, I had similar in Carlisle the one time I took my father in law to football and he ends up in a scrap [emoji38]ol: to be fair he stood his ground until there were to many.
And you stood and watched?

Leeds are scum, that's enough reason, although we really really need the points.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Because we're perilously close to the relegation zone.

Fulham have Chelsea so a win for us could see us move five clear of them ahead of our crunch match next week.

If we lose all the muppets from earlier in the season will reappear and be as, if not more, annoying as our resident Palace.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
6. I think a good number of the Potter Out Campaign will drop off if we give those northerners a good seeing to.

If Potter starts getting some results the "campaign" will obviously subside. The reason it hasn't, and is gaining momentum, is his results are getting worse, not better. I don't think anyone wants him out for the sake of it but he is in charge and must take the criticism if he wants to accept the praise.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is this an actual 3pm kick off on a Saturday?

Must be unique these days.

A certain irony in that for me. In "normal times" I bemoan the lack of Saturday 3 o'clocks, but in current times they annoy me. I've got very used to my regular Saturday sitting in front of the tellybox watching Soccer Saturday, and slowly but surely watching my bets, one by one, go tits up. :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Five reasons to beat Leeds

1. Because they're Leeds
2. Because they're Leeds
3. Because they're Leeds
4. Because they're Leeds
5. Because they're ****ing LEEDS

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Because if we don't then we will certainly get relegated
You said before that we had to win both the Fulham and Sheffield Utd games otherwise we are relegated ( both "must wins" ). So by your logic - and as we only got 2 points - we are already down so this game doesn't matter ? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here