Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] No Fridat Drinking Thread?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think the answer may be "Dry January".

I failed miserably during the Man City game having endured Newport sober. Have celebrated tonight with a nose-runningly hot curry and two bottles of Thatchers Cider. Rock n roll.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just working my way through a nice bottle of Douro, may add on a couple of bottles of Oakham Citra for a finisher.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I said I wouldn't. I liiiied.

Bottle of Chianti, but only gonna drink half, gotta pace myself for the game tomoz. #lightweight

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Started with a Brewdog Layer Cake, then shared a bottle of Grüner Veltliner with a homemade Vindaloo the missus had made :hot: and now calming down with a couple of Elvis juices, with a decent stock of IPAs to keep me going. Later on I’ll tuck into a 6 year old Bookers bourbon which hopefully will finish the evening with a Metal YouTube session.

Got an order in with Unbarred which is being delivered on Monday so things are looking good for next week.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Started with a Brewdog Layer Cake, then shared a bottle of Grüner Veltliner with a homemade Vindaloo the missus had made :hot: and now calming down with a couple of Elvis juices, with a decent stock of IPAs to keep me going. Later on I’ll tuck into a 6 year old Bookers bourbon which hopefully will finish the evening with a Metal YouTube session.

Got an order in with Unbarred which is being delivered on Monday so things are looking good for next week.

So basically a quiet night in then? :lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So basically a quiet night in then? :lolol:

Got to do something for some noise, previously I had no need really of YouTube but ‘since covid’ we’ve found ourselves rocking online really loudly of a Friday, a beer or three, segues just nicely.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Groundhog day most places sadly, going well with DJ . . .had a few cans of Heineken AF, mixed with fizzy water and a dash of belfoir lime cordial, its not bad . . . . . On some stressco AF red wine, average, as all the AF reds are, but paleatable as a spritzer.

If I could hear myself. . . . Whats happened. I've just trashed 30 years of rock n roll street cred in a single post.:facepalm::lolol:

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Almost halfway through January.

Any excuse for some sort of celebration, however tenuous.

Finished off the last of the tins of Theakston Best left from Christmas, half bottle of NZ Sauvignon Blanc, now an Aussie Shiraz.

Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here