Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Dryrobe chav central...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ah I am not alone, really wind me up....

Loved this bit
"Dryrobe Man wants you to know that he is the sort of outdoorsy person who has been surfing in Lahinch, and can afford to spend €171 on what is, after all, a towel with a hood"

There was a women today in Lancing yes Lancing in one, walking her dog with it not done up and she was walking backwards so the wind did not blow it open further...... Do the fecking thing up, I am not impressed it is cameo on the outside and hot pink inner lining....

The Hove phenomena has now reached Lancing, Hove's middle class housewives will have to soon look for the next stupid thing to wear...
How about wellington boots cut down and cut some holes in them.... oh hang on that's been done.

To be fair , Lancing is a kite-surfing hub.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
To be fair , Lancing is a kite-surfing hub.

Point taken, you can tell the poseres though.

This was up on Crabtree Lane, the women has not been anywhere near anything like kite surfing in her life, she was the wrong end of 50, she looked like a fat Bet Lynch who'd been dragged through a hedge face first.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Screen-Shot-2020-11-27-at-2.09.09-pm-768x1177.png

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’ve got one. It’s excellent but it’s not a ****ing coat, it’s completely the wrong fit, way too loose...well duh, that’s because it’s primarily for getting changed under without freezing to death [emoji23][emoji23]

I’m not a cold water swimmer (**** that)....I got it for using at the end of winter running events when it’s normal to be shivering uncontrollably within a few minutes of finishing.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

This was up on Crabtree Lane, the women has not been anywhere near anything like kite surfing in her life, she was the wrong end of 50, she looked like a fat Bet Lynch who'd been dragged through a hedge face first.

Get her number?

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
it's fashion for the C,D,E masses. It comes and goes, nearly always horrible. It'll be something else before you know it. Certainly not worth getting angsty about.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I hate it all. I even hate all those sporty puffer jackets. You know, outdoor wear. Stuff that was for climbing mountains back in the day but ***** now wear to the pub. Patagonia, Marmot all that stuff. Ugh.
And don't get me started on 'cyclists' in lycra.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

I bet she was wearing slippers too.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::bowdown:

Ah, also brought back memories of The Crabtree pub at weekends when I was at Boundstone 6th Form. Pub wasn't brilliant (but none in Lancing were; all pretty rough), but The Crabtree didn't mind that we were under 18 :drink:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
plenty of them on display Shoreham beach amongst the 'daily swim fruit cake society'

which I guess is what theyre designed for, I agree however, about as credible as crocs fleeces and onesies as far as proper clothing goes.

allystrat

Dec 19, 2011
Been an all year round sea swimmer for the past 6 years and had a Dryrobe for a short while. Sold it as found it too bulky to store at home and was generally not a big fan. They have nice big pockets for keeping your underpants safe and dry though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here