Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Dryrobe chav central...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about but I share your anger.

Having just googled it, never having heard of or knowingly seen one before, they just look very silly and are stupidly expensive. My mother would have used the expression “more money than sense.”.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Do they do them in white?

Also if really blowing a gale, might a face covering/extended hood not be good idea with a couple of eye holes?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I rest my feckin case.....

Attachments

• A848764F-8485-474A-AA36-764C58A3BB19.jpeg
    A848764F-8485-474A-AA36-764C58A3BB19.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 270

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
I can only see someone wearing a black coat waiting for the checkout.

I see a US Marine who hasn't quite worked out that the camouflage jacket he is wearing isn't quite as effective in that environment as it was when he tried it in the Bolivian jungle....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The main presenter on Countryfile has one on.

It looks silly in a vegetable patch.

Ellie is gorgeous though

Factiod.....Ellie is married to my ex dentist’ son. ( who previously dated Holly Willaboobies.)

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
On my ride today I’ve noticed that this has reached epic proportions particularly on Hove prom. Exponential rise. The R rate way over 1. Dumpy women with dogs and coffee. Camo variant widespread.

JonnyCLately

Jan 16, 2018
Shoreham by sea
pisses me off no end - been wearing them pre and post surf/windsurfing for years - and now I'm lumped in with chivvy coffee slurping salad dodgers. They are amazingly warm and versatile but sadly everywhere

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It seems a lot of the sea swimmers when done, don the Dry Robe and head upto to Hove Park to walk the Hybrid Pooch, it must be them right, I mean you wouldn’t wear such a garm if you hadn’t been swimming?

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Real sea-swimmers take note - the charity shops will be full of them in a couple of years when "fashion" has moved on...

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Why would what someone wears 'piss you off'?

I bet some of them Dry Robe wankers would no doubt be offended by some of your Hollister/Bench garms and square-toed trainers.

The DRWs are pretentious pricks but who gives a shit eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here