Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-23/01

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Yeah saying “sent us down” is hyperbole, given we’re just over half way through the season...

no need to be hysterical. We have enough of that in our own match day threads.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
To be fair that was never a penalty either, Barnes actually kicked Allison. Manufactured contact, clever I guess.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Inexplicable how a completely dominant team has fallen apart this season, just like Celtic in Scotland as well.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
****s sake. Sort it out Klopp

It’s not Klopp’s fault. It’s been a brilliant performance by Liverpool. They’ve controlled possession and how unlucky for Origi to hit the bar? Take the positives and learn from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair that was never a penalty either, Barnes actually kicked Allison. Manufactured contact, clever I guess.

Man even Carra says it’s a pen, come on

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Is argue that they were worse against us at the Amex and we deserved to beat them. This is smash and grab by a very flukey Burnley team.

That’s exactly how Burnley have set up their whole existence in the Premier League, built on boring anti bully boy football and a hoof ball up to woods, who knocks it down to barn door Barnes....

Annoying thing is, it bloody works season after season.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Even as a mod, if Ashley Barnes sends us down I’ll be campaigning for the return of Mr Burns.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It’s not Klopp’s fault. It’s been a brilliant performance by Liverpool. They’ve controlled possession and how unlucky for Origi to hit the bar? Take the positives and learn from them.

I think you are getting mixed up with Jurgen Potter,

Or is it Graham Klopp?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here