Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-23/01

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
I always felt Sam would be a big threat to us.

Was actually quite astonished that some here under rated him so. I pointed out his record at rescuing teams. (It’s, well, 100% technically) and yet a couple here argued until they’re blue in the face how over rated he is and down played his achievements. Well now maybe people will see what he can do.

I briefly knew Sam when he was a manager in the League of Ireland - he is a very smart guy and the only reason why he hasn't managed at a top club is that he got up to some nefarious stuff (like the stuff that cost him the England job). He could well drag WBA out of the hole they are in - and to be honest, I think he really thrives with this type of adversary.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If we can't start winning the odd game we will go down anyway. We only have 14 points!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Exactly. When a team plays us and is well below par we have to win, not draw. Defensive blunders and poor finishing have killed us.

We are lucky that the bottom three have started as poorly as they have, and I can't remember a Prem season when 2 teams have capitulated, let alone 3.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Some folk call it highlighting our delicate position, you call it bedwetting.

You say potato, I say potato.

‘Highlighting our delicate position’

Roughly translated

‘If West Brom win this we are down’

:lolol:

Everyone knows our delicate position, whether we stay up or not should be based on our performances, not relying on three teams being shitter than us.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What a miss

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I briefly knew Sam when he was a manager in the League of Ireland - he is a very smart guy and the only reason why he hasn't managed at a top club is that he got up to some nefarious stuff (like the stuff that cost him the England job). He could well drag WBA out of the hole they are in - and to be honest, I think he really thrives with this type of adversary.

Totally agree JRG. He’s under rated actually I think. I have no doubt he will get this Brom side competitive and they’ll start picking up points.

It’s down to us to rise to the challenge. We can’t coast our way to safety.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
‘Highlighting our delicate position’

Roughly translated

‘If West Brom win this we are down’

:lolol:

Everyone knows our delicate position, whether we stay up or not should be based on our performances, not relying on three teams being shitter than us.

This result wouldn't help, I'll grant you that.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Didn't realize the Leeds game was on sky today as so few sat 3pm games are
Wouldn't have known without seeing this thread so thanks, nice treat in store now when previously had been resigned to the radio

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here