Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-23/01

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
A few on here completely writing off West Brom the other day. If they hold this lead they're 3 points behind us with a very experienced manager at surviving relegation battles at the helm

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Wolves were crap against us and somehow found themselves 3-1 up. This doesn't surprise me at all

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Referee ruining the game shocker. And that idiot Walton why do they bother talking to him. Added to which Hoddle must be the worse co-commentator known to football. Other than that I'm enjoying it.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Ludicrously soft penalty - he maybe just about brushed him, WBA player thinks he's in Swan Lake. Pathetic.

A few on here completely writing off West Brom the other day. If they hold this lead they're 3 points behind us with a very experienced manager at surviving relegation battles at the helm

yes and with Burnley - already above us and Fulham, 2 points below us both with TWO games in hand we are looking fukked is we dont get anything from the next few games. At the moment, its looking like us and Newcastle (playing cr@p football) to go down with Sheff Utd..BUT I WOULD LOVE to be proved wrong..

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
As it stands:

sketch-1610804941367.png

on reflection though re Wolves vs WBA, if you look at the fact that we came back from 3-1 at half time against Wolves and WBA came back from 1-0 down against us at half time, it seems entirely possibly WBA could win this.

Wolves were crap against us and somehow found themselves 3-1 up. This doesn't surprise me at all

Nor me, Wolves’s recent form has been very average, loss of their main striker has been a huge blow and Traore isn’t quite the same player as last season. They are there for the taking

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I always felt Sam would be a big threat to us.

Was actually quite astonished that some here under rated him so. I pointed out his record at rescuing teams. (It’s, well, 100% technically) and yet a couple here argued until they’re blue in the face how over rated he is and down played his achievements. Well now maybe people will see what he can do.

Still think this is a tough ask, but I had no doubt he will get them picking up points and today looks to be a good example.

We have to get our house in order now.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Great game this!
Lots more goals in this.

Only if players throw themselves to the floor in the box and scream. That's what constitutes a penalty now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here