Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-23/01

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It feels like our most consistent gloat is:-

'palace - no shots on target'

Why the feck are we these chancers bitch?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I do think City are that good, the score should be added up differently. Goals for them v shots for the opposition. So 1-5 win for us Weds - today 4-2 v CP2010FC :ffsparr:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a great weekend.

Arsenal to beat Newcastle pls - and it’s nearly perfect (although at least West Brom result was before our game)

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
There is some gash in this league isn't there? I hope we can continue this mini revival because we really aren't anywhere near as bad as a lot of this dross. Just need a few more tweaks and we should start moving up the table a little.
Newcastle, Palace and Leeds are definitely catchable.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There is some gash in this league isn't there? I hope we can continue this mini revival because we really aren't anywhere near as bad as a lot of this dross. Just need a few more tweaks and we should start moving up the table a little.
Newcastle, Palace and Leeds are definitely catchable.

And Wolves. That’s why the West Brom result wasn’t so bad. Look at the staying up tracker thread. Wolves are very much in the mix.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
"John Stones and Rúben Dias have started together in 10 games for Manchester City in all competitions this season, while they’ve only conceded one goal across these 10 fixtures (W9 D1 L0)"

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
And Wolves. That’s why the West Brom result wasn’t so bad. Look at the staying up tracker thread. Wolves are very much in the mix.

Yeah they're a totally different team without Jimenez. It's really, really unfortunate for them, but if they don't get a decent (like for like) replacement this month (and that will be very hard) they're in trouble. Not relegation trouble but definitely lower lower half trouble.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
"John Stones and Rúben Dias have started together in 10 games for Manchester City in all competitions this season, while they’ve only conceded one goal across these 10 fixtures (W9 D1 L0)"

I’m so pleased that John Stones waited until I saw the light and put him in my fantasy team to open his scoring account for City in the Premier League. I so nearly made him captain, too.....

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Er9nUxQW8AAQ8Fn.jpg

https://twitter.com/darrenmillard5/status/1350913067715092480

[tweet]1350913067715092480[/tweet]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

D

Deleted member 2719

Potter out at 1-0 FFS

If Palace sack Roy they would struggle bigtime. Doing a great job there imo

Palace are so negative, surely their fans must be fed up, especially after setting up in their usually defence mode and then to get hammered by 4!

I would like to see brighty take control and really feck them up.:lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
CPFC2010 horror show, that was ugly.

Stick with Woy, you're getting better trust me....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
SkySports: the Premier League are investigating after Eberechi Eze- for the second time in less than two weeks- breached lockdown rules by turning up at a football stadium for no apparent reason.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
And to think we've scored the same amount of goals as Palace and conceded 4 less but they're 3 places higher than us. FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here