Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-23/01

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What the heck has Pavillionaire been smoking? Frankly bizarre posts about Lampard.

I have said there are still question marks about Lampard, but in terms of how he has done as manager thus far:

1. 2018/19 - Derby to the Play-Off Final = over-achieved.
2. 2019/20 - Getting Chelsea to a 4th place Champions League spot and an FA Cup Final having sold Eden Hazard and whilst under a transfer embargo = over-achieved.
3. 2020/21 - 8th spot in Prem, topped group in Champions League, still in FA Cup = jury out.

Anyway, re tonight. I see Fulham are winless in their last 12 vs Man Utd, 2 draws, 10 defeats. Last time they beat them was 20009 when a certain Bobby Zamora got on the scoresheet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What? He is better than shaw for example. Would walk into every team except probably 3.

c38575998d090354a4713428a9d1cc09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No chance. Shaw is a very good player, who should be starting for England still. Criminally under-rated, off the back of Mourinho’s bullying, and looking a bit chunky. Having an absolutely fantastic season.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
I hate Man U, but would love them to administer a sound thrashing to FFC, and provoke a couple of more red cards as a bonus. Couldn't give a toss about the other match.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I want this game abandoned due to Fulham having all their players sent off please ref, a mass brawl would be good, only having uniteds 2 best players sent off so they get the win, but are weakened.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Do either of these teams want to score?

Timed that well.

What on earth did all the Villa players complaining about? They seemed to rush out together at the goal scorer who did absolutely nothing wrong, not even something arguable that I could see. No question of offside, handball or a foul.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Mings. Every game. The guy is absolutely stealing a living at this level. Can't believe he is anywhere near the England team.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Surely offside???

I’d be livid if that was us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here