Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bernado to Salzburg

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Makes sense. Naylor has persistently commented that he might be moving on this month and we signed him from the Red Bull project so it’s logical he might go back to it.

It’s best for both parties, he’s not good enough, we should move him on.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Makes sense. Naylor has persistently commented that he might be moving on this month and we signed him from the Red Bull project so it’s logical he might go back to it.

It’s best for both parties, he’s not good enough, we should move him on.

But he started against City?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Only rumour I saw was that Karbownik was being recalled so he could go on loan to anderlecht, not back to play for us this season. But no way we could be loaning out Bernardo without someone else lined up.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I thought he is going on loan elsewhere? Wasn't it rumoured he's going to Anderlecht to get more high level experience?

I don’t think he needs it and based on what else I’ve read Karbownik is coming to our squad.

He was after all one of the top 40 Golden Boys recently so I think he’s on a par with Lamptey (no pressure lad)!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I don’t think he needs it and based on what else I’ve read Karbonik is coming to our squad.

He was after all one of the top 40 Golden Boys recently so I think he’s on a par with Lamptey (no pressure lad)!

Article I read said he wasn’t keen on coming back to the Albion in Jan.

On the fringes of Polish squad and doesn’t want to lose his opportunity to go to the euros if sits on the bench here.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He’s actually played quite well recently. This also leaves us short of left backs as Burn is very uncomfortable there and March is more of a wing back/left winger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here