Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] RIP Siegfried

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Of Siegfried and Roy fame.

The Kings of the Vegas Strip in their day, Roy sadly died last year, back in 2004 I was booked to go to Vegas for my 40th and hoped to see them at the Mirage but unfortunately in Oct 2003 Roy got mauled by a Tiger and they never performed again.

Did anyone on here ever see their show in Vegas?

RIP to a truly global showman. 😞

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Of Siegfried and Roy fame.

The Kings of the Vegas Strip in their day, Roy sadly died last year, back in 2004 I was booked to go to Vegas for my 40th and hoped to see them at the Mirage but unfortunately in Oct 2003 Roy got mauled by a Tiger and they never performed again.

Did anyone on here ever see their show in Vegas?

RIP to a truly global showman. 😞

There are conflicting versions of what happened that night. This is one of the trainer's account who suffered ptsd as a result of the incident...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/a...ilence-tiger-mauling-alleges-cover-up-1197216

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Saw the show in 2002 I think it was. Felt a little uncomfortable at the way some of the animals were kept in the small zoo on site. I also caught a touring circus on that trip to Vegas and the touring animals looked far better cared for.

What a sad day for entertainers both sides of the Atlantic though. Cottle and Siegfried. RIP to them both. True showmen

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I saw Siegfried and Roy at their show in Phantasialand in Germany before they moved to Vegas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here