Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] BBC Sounds now available on SkyQ 'Apps'

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I've just spotted that BBC Sounds is now available on on the Apps page of SkyQ.

This means the BBC Sussex and their pre-match and post match coverage of the Albion can be heard via your telly.
Or any other BBC Radio programmes for that matter.

They also have some brilliant music play lists if you don't have Spotify.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I've just spotted that BBC Sounds is now available on on the Apps page of SkyQ.

This means the BBC Sussex and their pre-match and post match coverage of the Albion can be heard via your telly.
Or any other BBC Radio programmes for that matter.

They also have some brilliant music play lists if you don't have Spotify.

Not sure about Albion games. BBC sounds doesn't seem to play the local stations if they are broadcasting live sports. I couldn't listen to the coverage on the Sounds app on my phone list time we were playing and I was out. Surely if you have Sky q they carry radio stations anyway?

Agree about it being excellent though

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Not sure about Albion games. BBC sounds doesn't seem to play the local stations if they are broadcasting live sports. I couldn't listen to the coverage on the Sounds app on my phone list time we were playing and I was out. Surely if you have Sky q they carry radio stations anyway?

Isn't it that they can have pre and post match, but not the match itself?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

Agreed, I mentioned in my original post that we can now listen to pre and post match Albion programmes (i.e. Jonny Cantor and Warren Aspinall's views)
You're correct that you can't listen to the match commentary.

SkyQ didn't previously carry the local county BBC radio stations.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Agreed, I mentioned in my original post that we can now listen to pre and post match Albion programmes (i.e. Jonny Cantor and Warren Aspinall's views)
You're correct that you can't listen to the match commentary.

SkyQ didn't previously carry the local county BBC radio stations.
Sorry, mis read.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On BBC Sounds I recommend Radio 3 InTune Mixtape. Just 30 minutes of varied music (mostly classical/opera) with no interruptions.

Yep

I also recommend Friday Night Comedy.

I listen to sounds through Alexa all day ....so much eclectic stuff on there too.

I know we pay for it through our BBC a license, but I have no idea how they get away with their huge playlists when Apple Music and Spotify charge for it!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here