Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Handball Men's World Championships 2021

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I gave up watching as it was constantly being interrupted by VAR.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Next we’ll be getting links to that ridiculous indoor bicycle football they play in Deutschland and probably Swanny’s living room.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Swiss team very late replacements for USA (18 positive covid tests). Swiss arrive in Egypt, go straight to the arena and beat Austria 28-25. Swiss haven't even checked into their hotel yet.

Marvellous scenes.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Kidnapping this thread as there may be limited interest for a new one...

World Cup is ongoing, both semis tonight: Spain vs Croatia and France vs Sweden. Going to be thrilling.

Third biggest team sport in Europe, when are you going to join the party?

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
Europeans are not weird, Handball is a real viking sport which Denmark have just shown as they beat up the Spaniards in a very tough semifinal "en rigtig herre opgoer" - so Swansman will Sweden get to the final as well??

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Europeans are not weird, Handball is a real viking sport which Denmark have just shown as they beat up the Spaniards in a very tough semifinal "en rigtig herre opgoer" - so Swansman will Sweden get to the final as well??
It is indeed a viking sport in a lot of senses... thought it was Croatia and not Denmark, shows how invested I am in this these days...

It will be a tough one. France are the favorites. The goalie battle will decide, I imagine.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here