Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lamptey close to signing new deal EDIT: New deal (to 2025) confirmed 17/01

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Contractual assurances are a good thing in this business.

White and Bisouma will be off in the Summer. Lamptey only if we go down.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
This would be absolutely phenomenal news.

If there's one player I had to choose that might make it to top 4 Premier League standard, it's him.

You need to clarify that you believe Percy Tau will make the top 4 in the world standard, otherwise you are likely to get 46m complaints from the clubs South African supporters.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I absolutely don't want to lose either Lamptey or Bissouma, but our performance at Manchester City makes me believe we can survive in the Premier League without them if we can survive this season.
Particularly if Moder and Caceido are as good as some foreign media have said.

It would be even better if we could keep them all, but Tony Bloom will need to try and balance the books somehow.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I absolutely don't want to lose either Lamptey or Bissouma, but our performance at Manchester City makes me believe we can survive in the Premier League without them if we can survive this season.
Particularly if Moder and Caceido are as good as some foreign media have said.

It would be even better if we could keep them all, but Tony Bloom will need to try and balance the books somehow.

Keeping them all would make Potter picks impossible :smile:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Lamptey close to signing new deal

Well done to the club.

That said, I think we’re a great fit for each other. So glad to have Tariq be a part of our journey [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here