Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Guardianola’s disrespectful Dean Wilkins comment

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
He clearly knows NOTHING about the best English coach and has FORGOTTEN about Dean Wilkins’ amazing achievements and 100% record at Southampton :annoyed:

Pep OUT, Dick TIGHT OUT, Dean Wilkins for US President.

A12E2406-F31D-4E78-B1CE-05F0256863C0.jpeg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We know he’s lying. How many young players has he sent out on loan to this South Coast haven? NONE, I call bullshit :smile:

The truth is that he thinks GP is completely out of his depth in the PL

I doubt Dean would come back and save us after the way he was treated at the Albion though, sadly

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
He wants to sign for us! He's nearly 50 and hasn't played professionally for a decade and a half. The obvious question seems to be 'Can you play left back?'

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
The best English manager who is below Bruce, Hodgson and Dyche in the table.

Style over substance. Praise from Pep doesn't change our lack of points/wins.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Pep hasn’t mentioned Dean cause he knows as soon as the Man City owners hear of Wendy they’ll be on the phone and Pep will be looking for a new job.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Amazing how someone can be such a fan of an opposing manager who they repeatedly beat

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm sure I heard GP say the word "humble" in his interview yesterday for the 1065th time this year. I then heard OGS say it in his Man Utd interview. I really hope this doesn't become the new "Momentum" or "Character" which has to be mentioned in every football interview by every football manager and has absolutely no bearing on what it really means.

Oh, and can someone check the OP's IP address (that's going back a bit, makes me feel old)

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
The best English manager who is below Bruce, Hodgson and Dyche in the table.

Style over substance. Praise from Pep doesn't change our lack of points/wins.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

A City team managed by Potter would be a darn sight better than any managed by those three.

Though that doesn't necessarily mean it's good management to try to make Brighton players play like City...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He clearly knows NOTHING about the best English coach and has FORGOTTEN about Dean Wilkins’ amazing achievements and 100% record at Southampton :annoyed:

Welcome back, Deb. A much-needed breath of fresh air on NSC amid the never-ending in/out malarkey.

You missed the (swoon!!!) after DW, but we'll forgive you that.

All that's needed now is London Pompous to get back on and tell us how his meetings with the Palace top boys have gone with social distancing.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

View attachment 132458

Deb, they know not what they do (to coin a phrase). We all want Lord Deano back now !

Oh, and can someone check the OP's IP address (that's going back a bit, makes me feel old)

I have a feeling in my bones that such an investigation would turn up the IP address of one of the mods.....best not to dig too much :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You're not alone, and it appoears to be exactly where we're headed. Disco ablivion like 80's BeeGees.

But like ABBA now recognised as all time greats :thumbsup:

These things take time, 30 odd years sound about right? :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
A City team managed by Potter would be a darn sight better than any managed by those three.

Though that doesn't necessarily mean it's good management to try to make Brighton players play like City...

THis is the crux of the matter. I think Potter could do reasonably well with a pool of very good PL players, unfortnately he can't adapt to win matches with what he has.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
THis is the crux of the matter. I think Potter could do reasonably well with a pool of very good PL players, unfortnately he can't adapt to win matches with what he has.

Well....if he can't adapt to win matches at BHA, then he is not going to be given the opportunity to try his hand with a group of better players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here