Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] I'm totally ****ed off

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
All of the 'experts' praising Citeh. FFS they have infinite resources and financially, we're not in the same league. Talk about a hollow victory! Look at their bench! Our lads did us proud tonight. De Brune is probably worth more than the side that we put out. Onwards and upwards!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
It’s the usual ‘shame City didn’t score more goals etc etc’ and barely a word on how we nullified them and looked more like scoring in parts. We did well tonight. Potter for the formation and players spot on in my eyes. Shame we couldn’t make any of our set pieces count for anything but it was probably the best performance I’ve seen from us in a while. Onward and upwards as they say.

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
Not sure why you're surprised.

The experts are experts in 6 teams, they do some basic research on their opposition. Such as their last result and where they are located geographically speaking. Otherwise, the punditry is for the armchair plastic fans.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Let it go. Just be pleased that we can perform like that with out 4 guaranteed starters.

Plenty to be positive about.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
All of the 'experts' praising Citeh. FFS they have infinite resources and financially, we're not in the same league. Talk about a hollow victory! Look at their bench! Our lads did us proud tonight. De Brune is probably worth more than the side that we put out. Onwards and upwards!

They could and shouldve scored more, lets be honest. Skyed a pen and a few keystone cops defending moments, but our performance was still better than I expected.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I know buddy.

Used to it at this point. They’re plastic fans most of ‘em just remember that.

Just remember all those billions they spent and they can only beat Tony Blooms local team 1-0 [emoji123]

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Classic from McManaman. 'They lack a cutting edge up front'.

And no, he wasn't talking about Brighton.
:ffsparr:

Citeh et al, are one of the reasons I won't be sorry if the worst happens. I become irrationally angry during our annual drubbings by a corrupt oil state. I hate them all. In fact I realise I almost like crystal palace in comparison.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Classic from McManaman. 'They lack a cutting edge up front'.

And no, he wasn't talking about Brighton.
:ffsparr:

Citeh et al, are one of the reasons I won't be sorry if the worst happens. I become irrationally angry during our annual drubbings by a corrupt oil state. I hate them all. In fact I realise I almost like crystal palace in comparison.

It’s still galling how crooked they were to be able to overturn FFP. Bent system all round.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Citeh doing what champions do - grinding out wins. This season that's all you need to do, not like the last couple of seasons.

Citeh not the same side without the likes of David Silva, Leroy Sane but Foden isn't a bad replacement.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Of course, but as humans we are able to comprehend and entertain a multitude of different and sometimes conflicting thoughts.

I went into the game with minimal expectations.

We played well at times, and in some areas.

Bottom line, I can push my blood pressure up about pundits, corners or tactics or simply move on to something that now affects us just as equally.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Don't bother with the BBC or skysports reports much 5he same City down to the barebones whilst we continue our poor form????

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
by all accounts we onLy had 2 goalscorers on the pitch who scored in the league this season!

Ali Mac, Trossard and Dunk all scored in the league this season. Cant even get the basics right. It no longer shocks me.

Made me laugh Macca also claimed Brighton wont be worried about defending this corner with their height advantage. I mean talk about doing no research.

I always have so much more respect for the EFL commentators seem to know a lot more about so many more teams no one ever knows more about a club than their own fans but they do a decent job. In the prem its sloppy beyond belief.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I went into the game with minimal expectations.

We played well at times, and in some areas.

Bottom line, I can push my blood pressure up about pundits, corners or tactics or simply move on to something that now affects us just as equally.

That is true. However you are diverting your attention from the Fulham thing by thinking about what other people are thinking about now aren't you?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yeah, but Brighton are thre worst team in the league, the manager is useless and way outof his depth, the players aren't fit to play this level and they're DEFINITELY going down this season*. So how would anyone be able to give them any credit?

*According to the experts on here.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

#UnderTheRadar

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Yes we played some really good footy against the most technically gifted side on the planet , but it`s football Graham but not as we know it . I thought we played some great stuff tonight , but so flippin slowly it was painful . And can someone tell me what the hell has happened to Maupay ? .

We have some pace but don`t use it properly , we have some height but don`t use it properly . Thing is we are a bloody brilliant team to watch , just not for Brighton & Hove Albion supporters . Shirley we need a consistent starting 11 , tonight some times it looked like we weren`t on the same page . But the bits that did work tested Man City , imagine putting all those lovely bits in one game:rock::rock::rock:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here