Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Impressed by Bernardo

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Thought this man deserved his own thread tonight. Having hardly kicked a ball in the prem for quite some time and frankly looking short of the mark a number of times when he has come on recently I was worried to see him starting but thought he was class today. Barely put a foot wrong defensively, got forward well winning corners and putting in some good balls. Look forward to seeing more of it for the rest of the season.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Thought this man deserved his own thread tonight. Having hardly kicked a ball in the prem for quite some time and frankly looking short of the mark a number of times when he has come on recently I was worried to see him starting but thought he was class today. Barely put a foot wrong defensively, got forward well winning corners and putting in some good balls. Look forward to seeing more of it for the rest of the season.

Not sure what game you were watching. Easily turned and skinned by Mahrez. Dunk pass to him in first half he tripped over it and they broke. Very good cross that Propper missed, but apart from that Meh. Not crap, but not great either

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Agreed, put himself around, proper shift. He's good in the air, and is one of our quicker players. Really needs to improve his quality and composure on the ball though.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I don’t know whether I’ve got a distorted memory but I thought he was really good under Hughton? That’s not a criticism of Potter, sometimes players don’t fit systems but I’m glad to see he’s showing some ability again.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Has he finished blowing up that ballon yet ???

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I don’t know whether I’ve got a distorted memory but I thought he was really good under Hughton? That’s not a criticism of Potter, sometimes players don’t fit systems but I’m glad to see he’s showing some ability again.

I wouldn't say really good but he definitely looked promising. Still only 25 too.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Would be quite surprised if he was still here when the window shuts, to be honest. Potter has gone on record as saying that he wants to reduce the squad of around 28 - with Tau and Moder already in-coming, that leaves quite a few departures still to happen, and given how little Bernardo was involved earlier this season he's surely one of the prime candidates (if anyone wants him, of course).

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

He did look much better under Hughton, has looked lost under Potter

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Would be quite surprised if he was still here when the window shuts, to be honest. Potter has gone on record as saying that he wants to reduce the squad of around 28 - with Tau and Moder already in-coming, that leaves quite a few departures still to happen, and given how little Bernardo was involved earlier this season he's surely one of the prime candidates (if anyone wants him, of course).

Any chance of us buying/taking a loanee at LB, also a centre forward?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here