Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best stream for tonight please

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Without attracting various emails from Russian ‘fitties’ suggesting marriage?

Have moved house and haven’t got BT sport.

Thanks

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I've heard hesgoal.com works ok.

This is correct. May as well end the thread now. I never use another platform. Just don't be too surprised if the commentary changes language half way through though!

Edit: Cant guarantee you won't get Russian titties popping up either :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yeah I'd start with hesgoal

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Didn't know there was anything other than Hesgoal?

Not sure there is at the moment tbh. Wiziwig is sometimes available, but not often these days.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Live football TV streaming HD app always works well for me. No pop ups and several links per game. I downloaded from Play Store for android.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've heard hesgoal.com works ok.

Hesgoal - but don't click on any links or buttons, even for volume, full screen etc. They kindly supply you with a couple of links to the same game, so soon as one link starts obscuring the screen to offer you Bitcoins or Filipino brides at special price, which it will do after about 15 minutes or so, just switch to the other link. Repeat every 15 minutes

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Hesgoal - but don't click on any links or buttons, even for volume, full screen etc. They kindly supply you with a couple of links to the same game, so soon as one link starts obscuring the screen to offer you Bitcoins or Filipino brides at special price, which it will do after about 15 minutes or so, just switch to the other link. Repeat every 15 minutes

I was a bit more reluctant to admit that I might use an illegal streaming site than you!

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
59c4452c8a4a0f067bdee574374a7cfc.jpg

Get yourself a VPN and sign up to one of these.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Reddit always has a list of all the streams in one place. So if one stops working or is a bit crap you can just pick another one.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020

That's just a pop up that you can close and then put it into fullscreen/adjust volume.

DanR

Dec 26, 2020
Peasmarsh
If you're an EE monthly mobile customer you may have BT sport app included. I think you can also upgrade to 'big screen' for something like £8 per month!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here