Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Builder needed

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
HI all Im having a new kitchen and need the pantry in the corner taking down and a chimney cupboard/breast taking out of my loft and the kitchen fitted and also some other bits doing.Could anyone recommend a good builder.If you could PM me that would be great thanks all.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
[MENTION=15348]CAPTAIN GREALISH[/MENTION], have used him before and would recommend

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
220px-Bob_the_builder.jpg
[MENTION=612]Sam[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1804]sams dad[/MENTION] is a builder

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Are builders allowed to operate during lockdown ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Are builders allowed to operate during lockdown ?

Yep, the construction industry is exempt as we are in flooring, we can't work from home so can come into yours and spread the virus, go figure....

The showroom/shop is shut, i am working in the office dealing with the contract side of things Barratts etc.
You would be surprised by the amount of people who walk past and bang on the window and ask if we are open...
Nutters....

On the building sites, we are still installing flooring no worries, supposed to be one person per plot, but that never happens as chippies and painters are often in and out all day.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
However, the piss-awful weather we have had over the last couple of weeks means that not much outside work is being done!

That ol'chesnut eh :)

The most popular excuse for not turning up at the moment is surely, sorry Mrs blank the workmen called up this morning and are self isolating. :thumbsup:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
That ol'chesnut eh :)

The most popular excuse for not turning up at the moment is surely, sorry Mrs blank the workmen called up this morning and are self isolating. :thumbsup:

I'm not using the weather as an excuse, I would like to get back on site, but trying to lay facing brickwork in Lime mortar is impossible in these cold, wet conditions.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
HI all Im having a new kitchen and need the pantry in the corner taking down and a chimney cupboard/breast taking out of my loft and the kitchen fitted and also some other bits doing.Could anyone recommend a good builder.If you could PM me that would be great thanks all.

Where are you living? I know someone in the Hove area.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

Will pm you cheers steve

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here