Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who would u rather be playing tonight?

Considering Spurs had the opportunity to play their postponed game against Fulham tonight at home after their away game against Villa was called off, just wondering who fans would like to have played tonight instead of Man City?

Is there any team home or away we are confident of beating at the moment? Newcastle maybe :) Even if there were and we could get the 3 points would it be best to have it now, when maybe team might be complacent after a win at last, or rather save the wins for later in the season where a spectacular improvement in form sees us steadily climb the table?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We cannot even beat the Falmer WI, even if they gave us a 2 stitch head start.
All games ATM are cup finals for us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m gonna put my neck on the line for a host of mocking bounces (for the second time in a week :wink:) and suggest that this is EXACTLY the type of game where Albion spring a surprise.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not sure who we would beat as things stand.

Need to just get through this moment somehow.

Very much try to preserve GD tonight for me.

Anything less than a 3 goal hit prob be success

Premier league is such a joy isnt it

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I’m gonna put my neck on the line for a host of mocking bounces (for the second time in a week :wink:) and suggest that this is EXACTLY the type of game where Albion spring a surprise.

Wait - you think we'll lose by a double digit number?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

Aaaah.....I am going to start the ball rolling with this little response. I would suggest that this is the type of game where Albion NEVER spring a surprise. Away games against potential title contenders since we got promoted to the PL.......
Man C................LLL
Liverpool............LLL
Chelsea.............LLL
Man Utd.............LLL
Tottenham..........LLLL
Throw in....
Leics...................LLD
Everton...............LLLL
Arsenal apart, I don't see too many surprises in that list. ( P23 D1 L22 )....and I don't see those stats improving tonight. We are a soft touch for those teams.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Aaaah.....I am going to start the ball rolling with this little response. I would suggest that this is the type of game where Albion NEVER spring a surprise. Away games against potential title contenders since we got promoted to the PL.......
Man C................LLL
Liverpool............LLL
Chelsea.............LLL
Man Utd.............LLL
Tottenham..........LLLL
Throw in....
Leics...................LLD
Everton...............LLLL
Arsenal apart, I don't see too many surprises in that list. ( P23 D1 L22 )....and I don't see those stats improving tonight. We are a soft touch for those teams.

What part of “spring a SURPRISE” aren’t you getting? :lolol:

If we’d won any of those tonight’s win wouldn’t be that much of a surprise :wink:

I am guessing that you are old enough to remember Forest (50 odd games unbeaten at home) 0 Albion 1

Liverpool (not beaten at home in a cup game since Noah was a boy) 1 Albion 2

Long time ago but...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here